not ready and phone call

View previous topic View next topic Go down

not ready and phone call

Post by unaday* on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:54 am

Two nights ago I had the strangest three dreams together

The first dream was I was at my wedding. My bridesmaids were sitting down in the pews dressed and ready to go and I was sitting down in my regular clothes just hanging out thinking I still had lots of time to get dressed. Then all of a sudden the pastor came and the bridesmaids started to walk up so I was like omigosh its started and I am not dressed. I ran outside and my mom was waiting with my dress in one hand and a bag in the other. I quickly got on the dress –my hair was already done. Then I touched my ears and said I need my earrings where are my earrings! My mom was calm and reached in the bag and pulled them out. Then she said ‘ you need to be ready’ and I put on the earrings.

Then the dream switched to me being at work and I was at my workstation and realized I was in my house clothes/pajamas. I was shocked that I was not ready for work but then I touched my ears to see if at least I had in my earrings but my ears were bare and I knew that I needed the earrings to at least help the outfit!

Then the dream switched to me being on the phone with a girl from back when I was in elementary school (she was a foster kid irl) but in the dream we were grown as we are now. I was on the phone asking her about how her life is going. She told me that she had a baby and I remember feeling that her life was hard. Then as I was on the phone I could see beyond and I saw 16 year old girls pregnant and having babies I was so angry in my spirit. I wanted to speak life and prophetically to her on the phone but I was afraid to or felt blocked because someone who looked like my mom or was my mom was in the room folding laundry and staring down at me as they were standing and I was on the ground. It felt like I was suppose to be helping with the laundry and was holding up the person that was my mom or looked like my mom’s time.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: not ready and phone call

Post by unaday* on Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:43 am

any ideas?

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:57 pm

The strength in this dream is the fact that you are not ready! For what tho? Mum's there a lot telling you, get on with the job in hand, so to speak. Perhaps you are being sidetracked from the things you should be doing, or being to laid back about things and need to shape up. Get it together you know. Perhaps you need to shape up in the marriage. Put it first, and all the chores. Sorry, I dont know you so please dont take this personaly, just typing as I feel led. It may be wrong. God bless.xx

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:08 pm

Hi Unaday -

Do you have any concerns about being ready when Jesus returns? What I mean is that having completed a life rite of passage by entering the covenant of marriage, this is often a time when couples start laying out their goals, both long-term and short-term. Both the man and the woman will have those goals that they want to accomplish as a couple and as individuals.

Recalling what the Lord has revealed to you over the last year on this site, He has taken you through a period of further spiritual growth and given you additional spiritual gifts. Your faith has become stronger and bolder (you've always been on fire but it feels like your fire has intensified during this period), you're a warrior for the Lord. There's so much that you want to accomplish to do the work of the Lord and further the Kingdom, do you ever get concerned about how/if you'll be ready so that you can do all that He has placed in your heart?

I wonder if in this case your mother is symbolic of the Holy Spirit? Jesus refers to the Holy Spirit as "the Helper" in the gospel of John (John 14 and 16):

John 14:26 - But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

One of the things Jesus said to us is to be ready for His return. Luke 12:40 - Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.”

Part of being ready is being equipped to handle all that you encounter at any time. (2 Timothy 4:2 - Preach the word! Be ready in season and out of season. Convince, rebuke, exhort, with all longsuffering and teaching.) I think this is what the dream is about – in the first scene, you have the Helper, the Holy Spirit who ensures that you are fully equipped to enter into your role at the wedding. The wedding here I think is symbolic of a spiritual covenant with the Lord, since you’re already married IRL. The earrings are significant and I think they symbolize your gift of discernment. They are valued because they make your wedding outfit complete, your outfit here representing your mantel of anointing or spiritual authority. (Hebrews 13:20-21 - May the God of peace, who through the blood of the eternal covenant brought back from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, 21equip you with everything good for doing his will, and may he work in us what is pleasing to him, through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.)

The second scene is interesting because you aren’t dressed properly for your work. But your concern isn’t so much your outfit as much as it is the earrings that would complete your outfit, your spiritual gifting is missing. IRL, do you sometimes feel that you aren’t fully exercising your gifts?

The third scene is the applied version of the above. While talking to your friend you’re able to see into the spiritual realm and are ready to exercise your gifts but you’re blocked. I wonder if in this scene your mother here is symbolic of someone who is blocking you in real life by being a distraction or by being discouraging?

Please pray on what's been said.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:13 pm

Hi Lola! WOW yes this ALL witnesses to me and this is ALL on point about my life!! you wouldn't even know!

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top