A dream i had around October 1st 2009

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A dream i had around October 1st 2009

Post by Radical4Jesus on Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:53 pm

Please know I have been praying about this ever since i have had this dream. I "think" i may know only a bit of it... anyway... looking forward if anyone has anything at all. Hopefully i am being clear on it all. =) let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you for your time.

MY DREAM:

I leave my daughter, 8 yrs old., at a bank. Teller says she will watch her. I leave and when I leave I find out that my friend (that I really have in real life, her and I were like Jonathon and David, Mary and Martha, She allowed herself to believe the lies of the Enemy and took action on what he was saying to her which caused her to stop speaking to me) ANYWAY... I find out she will see me. I come back to the bank and my daughter is happy to see me. The teller lets me know I can leave my daughter there again and reassures me it is okay.

I leave again - I go see my friend. The teller puts my daughter in a chair to sit and wait my return. The chair is in the middle of the room between the teller windows and where people would wait to be seen by the teller. The chair is a cushon seat and cushion back chair, like that of a waiting room chair. When i left there were not any ppl @ the bank.

While I was visiting my friend,we were both sittting at a rectangular wooden table. She sat on one side of the longer sides and me on the other. She was talking to me, telling me about what God has done in her life and what he is presently doing...All w/o any expression in her face or words.
I remember i was excited and happy while listening to her. I remember her daughter sitting next to her (my daughters friend) and she was excited to see my daughter.

All the while I could see her home church (which once was my home church) off to the right of her, behind her in the distance some. Maybe a football field away from where we were sitting.
I remember knowing or her telling me that the pastor was holding services that day at 4pm. I was anxious cause i knew it had to be getting close to go to church when i realized my daughter was still not with me! I hurry off to get her, flustered.

I remember driving away from them in our van & I think it was snowing.

I get to the bank where i see my husband and he's off to the left away from the tellers and our daughter, as though he just got there too. He looks @ me with frustration and makes a frustrated jesture. I remember knowing it was because i was late and left our daughter at the bank and then church was suppose to start. I move quicker towards our daughter. I remember feeling very sickened that i left her for so long.

When I get my daughter i remember ppl being "faintly" there around Anna, waiting to be seen by the teller(s). My daughter - she did not look sad nor happy, i just remember her looking "plain".

The teller either told me or i just knew she (the teller) was REALLY okay with my daughter being there, but the idea that my daughter had to "sit" the whole time made me upset with myself.

I ran to my daughter and told her how excited Sammy(my friends daughter) was to see her and she was as excited as I was. My daughter took my hand and we headed to see them.

I am not sure where my husband went. he never approached me or our daughter.

end of dream.

Radical4Jesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A dream i had around October 1st 2009

Post by immortalservant on Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:30 am

A bank can represent a couple of things security and a safeguard, safety. I believe the teller and bank meant safety...I think that your daughter may have represented you and your friend's relationship at one time. It was close (your daughter meaning a close relationship) So, I feel like you and your friend were close as you have stated like David and Jonathan. It was a safe place, you went to heavenly places in this relationship, seen the Kingdom together. (bank=heavenly riches). This was a peaceful and restful time (chair) This part of the dream was your past. And You are leaving your relationship up to God and God is reassuring you to continue to bring it to Him.
Then the present...you were at a table which can mean you were in communion with each other and God. Ministering the Word to each other. You felt eager to hear all that God has been doing in her life. She was far away from you at the table and I believe it is because either she feels distant from you or you/her...or maybe you both feel that way. (I am thinking she still thinks you are close because her daughter was there next to her...not sure about that) But the close relationship is no longer there. But I believe that this will be temporary...you will be brought back to a close relationship. Your church is a past journey in your life but all the good things it has taught you will remain in your heart and as you move on it will be like a foundation to your ministry. It is on the right which=The things of God, God's strength and understanding.
You leave to do your own ministry (van=ministry) and it is snowing which when I think of snow of course it is in winter and winter is a season of death. Spring=birth, summer=life fall=harvest...things like that. When she told you that services started at 4 which I believe means time for change Or time for a new season, and you remember your daughter again. So, you felt an urgency to go back to get what you left with the Father. This could mean that everytime you try to give or recieve from your friend...you bring back all of the hurt she caused you. This causes you frustration and God reassures you again that all is well with you leaving the realtionship with him, but you feel as if you have to fix it or take it back in your own hands. When you arrive there your husband is there in his own strength (left=man's strength) Possibly you are not leaning on God's strength in your ministry but maybe doing fleshly works and not faith works??? When you choose to leave it in God's hands the relationship is restored. Your friend's daughter's name (Sammy) I assume is short for Samantha which means listener. Remember Samuel in the Bible...God called out to him 3 times...at first he thought it was Eli....listen for the Lord as he calls you...Pray for your friend to hear from the Lord. I hope this helps you in any way....Please let me know it helps me learn and grow in this area!

immortalservant

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/refuelignite

Back to top Go down

Post by Radical4Jesus on Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:26 pm

Hey =) Thank you so much. I have gotta say that I really do not know if the interpretation is correct as I really don't interpret dreams endepthly...God lets me know a little here and there, mostly tells my husband, but sometimes my husband does not think that these dreams are from the Lord. I know when a dream is significantly from Him as the Holy Spirit will pester me to write it down and will constantly be on the forefront of my mind. I Love the annoyance from God! =) ...BUT.... I do know that what you said MINISTERED to me in a MIGHTY Way! THANK YOU thank you thank you. =)
I am not sure about Sammy being there either and what it means... But what I do know is that On my side of things i am very eager to regain ground that Satan stole from her and I. However... I don't believe she is. She says that she has forgaven me and that she does not hold a grudge... I am having a difficult time getting her to comment me on Facebook and returning email. When I text her she is very SHORT with me. Just thank you's and praise God and stuff like that. I don't text, comment or email often... just when I feel a heaviness to pray for her and the such. I let her know and I let her know I miss her, blah blah blah =) I think ya know what i mean.
So just like in my dream... She has NO emotion towards me, as though she does not want to reconnect in fear we will become very close again? It's a long story, but she felt i took her for granted and wasn't there for her in her time of dire need (going through a temp. seperation from her husband who has an addiction). During this time, Her and I were not engaging much in conversation over the phone or thru texting as God had told me and her to put space between each other weeks before it all happen, because we needed to learn and grow and could not do it "together". We had been through this once before only living 2 miles from each other and going to the same church... but we were seeing each other in church. So maybe for her that was different. All i know is I was to obey our Lord... which i did not always do... i would text her when i know i shouldn't or phone her when i would hear him tell me not too...thus giving her "mixed" signals on my side of things, which i take full blame for and told her this. But she never confronted me on her "thoughts" she was having... she let it all build up inside her and then one day just vented on me over the cell. (we live in Virginia, she lives in NY State.) So, she never gave me time to say anything as she only alotted time for her to spew out what was on her mind and then "had to go"... I do think i have some "mistrust" on my end as I am not sure who she really wants me to be for her. I don't know... Complicated is all i know. =) I have been praying for me ...for her... for deception on her end to be revealed, for the blinders to lift off to really be able to see that what she is doing is not of Christ. I pray for strongholds to be broken and any level of deception on both of us to be gone. I have been praying for her and her husband. I have gotta say to the reply of the other dream you made... there is a part of me that wants her to fall so she sees the err of her ways. I know it has got to grieve the Holy Spirit that she is dealing with her "forgiveness" and "not holding a grudge" in a way that is not ChristLike. Also, God let me know that she ONLY forgave me and said what she did, because she knew it was the Christian thing to do... but it really is not her heart. So it is a heart issue. Does that make sense? And ya know, to be honest... i KNOW that we all have to walk out our own salvation with fear and trembling and that we have to walk out forgiveness...but it still does hurt. =/
It amazes me how someone can say something that we already know, like you did above~"Pray for your friend to hear from the Lord"... Cuz I pray for all that other stuff...including her heart to be softned... but not once have i prayed that she will hear from our Lord concerning about all this. I have been just trying to tear down the strongholds that the enemy posses'. Hm? I will now tho. THANK U! <3 and thank u so much for your time. You are definitely sweet. I am happy to have been connected with you.
Many Blessings!

Radical4Jesus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:33 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top