Baby crying and snake

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Baby crying and snake

Post by Monique on Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:29 am

Had this one this morning 2 after I went back to sleep from the other one

I was some where with this guy( never seen his face) . We was outside. He was on my left and I heard this baby crying and crying. I turned to my right and it was like a arched bridge and under it i can tell used to be water alot of it but it wasn't anymore but the ground was little wet and it was concrete not dirt. Im looking but it was far off and I couldn't see anything baby had stopped crying.

Baby started crying again and crying, and crying. I think I said thats a baby let go look for it ( something to that effect)

next part

We was on top of what looked like a sail boat ( i never saw what was on the boat at all) but i seen the open part to go down in cabin and the man was down there looking I turn around to look behind and saw nothing then I looked back and baby is sitting there in baby sit he( man)had fixed 2 bottles and one was half full in the baby sit with him (baby was smileing now and one bottle was on what ever the baby sit was sitting on. The man never said anything . He was down there looking around then I looked back then looked back again and I saw snake I think 2 of them and they where blury though coming up looking in there where the baby and the man was and the baby started crying again and I woke up

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Baby crying and snake

Post by Monique on Mon Nov 02, 2009 7:12 pm

can I get help with this 2 please

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top