garden that had whole sentences growing but can't remember them

View previous topic View next topic Go down

garden that had whole sentences growing but can't remember them

Post by Monique on Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:02 am

I was tripping . I had this dream this morning

I can't remember everything or what the sentences was.

I was at this house in a garden and i had to kill the weeds in the garden with spray and the was whole sentences in the garden. Then I would spray the weeds with the spray. I was walking through the rows spraying and spraying . The garden was out of the dirt and green but wasn't that big yet . Some was bigger than others.

Next part

Then this guy was talking to someone he said that he was leaving but was coming back and something about making money (work) and when he come back can he park his trailer or rv in the yard. The other person said yeah it will fit . He said he said that he had to work for about 60 days and he will be back.

next part

I was in a bathroom and my aunt had just used to bathroom and came out and human feces was in toilet ( sorry i no it nasty) but I used the bathroom and I asked her for a towel and she said that here use this one . I belong to someone(she called his name but I don't remember) he is a guy so its ok. Then I looked at it and it was dirty and I woke up

can someone help me please

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: garden that had whole sentences growing but can't remember them

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:07 pm

Hello Monique,

The weeds and the sentences are the same exact thing -- WORDS. The garden is your heart. It's the place where we plant words and thoughts, either ones that are in agreement with the Word of God, or ones that are not. The weeds are things that have been planted in your heart that are not in agreement with God's Word, or things that have been spoken against you to hurt you or wound you. I encourage you to read Mark chapter 4. It's all about the seed of God's Word, particularly the parable of the sower. The scripture says, "The sower sows the Word..." So, the thing that is being shown to you here, are the words that have been sown into your heart, either by yourself, or by other people. The "weeds" are the indication of what kind of seeds have been sown -- these are things contrary to the Word of God. You are actively trying to kill the results of these things spoken to you or about you in your life. There is only ONE thing sharp enough to do that...it's God's Word. The Word of God says "no weapon formed against you will prosper and every tongue that shall rise against you in judgment YOU shall condemn." (Isaiah 54:17, "No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.")

I don't have any insight for you on the rest of the dream, although I could make some guesses. But I believe if you get the first part of the dream, everything else will fall into place. Please pray about this, and ask the Lord to show you in what way this is going on in your life.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique on Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:13 pm

Thank You very much.

That is what I was thinking about and you confirmed it.

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:36 pm

You're welcome. I'm glad it was confirmation for you!

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:23 pm

I was in a bathroom and my aunt had just used to bathroom and came out and human feces was in toilet ( sorry i no it nasty) but I used the bathroom and I asked her for a towel and she said that here use this one . I belong to someone(she called his name but I don't remember) he is a guy so its ok. Then I looked at it and it was dirty and I woke up

The thing that came to my mind was about righteousness. I agree with the first portion of interpretation by Sandra P, and I believe that the last portion of your dream is basically along the same line of trying to grow in righteousness. I pasted Isaiah 64 - for a scriptural reference. I would have posted earlier, but the baby has been very active. LOL!
Isaiah 64

1 Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down,
that the mountains would tremble before you!
2 As when fire sets twigs ablaze
and causes water to boil,
come down to make your name known to your enemies
and cause the nations to quake before you!
3 For when you did awesome things that we did not expect,
you came down, and the mountains trembled before you.
4 Since ancient times no one has heard,
no ear has perceived,
no eye has seen any God besides you,
who acts on behalf of those who wait for him.
5 You come to the help of those who gladly do right,
who remember your ways.
But when we continued to sin against them,
you were angry.
How then can we be saved?
6 All of us have become like one who is unclean,
and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags;

Isaiah 65 has quite an encouraging word as well, and pertains to those who want to follow the Lord's ways and how He will rescue them and reward them. But these are just my

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:50 pm

Thank you

So, all I have to do is be as righteous as I can be and look to Jesus right? In other words turn to Jesus and stop the old and become new thru Jesus.

You no what im trying to say right?

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique on Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:52 pm

I also think he is trying to say that I really don't need to be with or around her . She is also in prison now . But forgive her also of what she has done to me.

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top