Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Linda Irish

Today friend called from hospital 6yr old grandson has leukemia pray...

i work everyday as a life coach for the disabled..one of my clients has a sister who does not know the lord...she has been suffering with a dying son for three years now...and today she called me from the hospital to tell me that she is in the hospital with her 6 year old grandson and he has been diagnosed with leukema...... it is a break through that she called me. In three years it is the first time she has called me for something not related to work. i know that she knows that i love God and she is reaching out...Please pray that Donna would come to know our God and be saved...pray for complete healing of this child and the Glory to go to God....Pray as the Holy Spirit leads ...Bless you. Linda irish

I will sure do just that.

Lord,

We thank you that through you all things are possible. We thank you that this child is healed in Jesus name because you already paid the price. We lift up the family and ask you Lord to wrap your love around them and give them hope and strength to endure all things. We thank you and praise you for all you are doing and about to do in these peoples lives. In Jesus name we pray,

your servant,

Connie