Dream of new husband maybe?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream of new husband maybe?

Post by Christa on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:37 am

I had a dream last night that a guy who looked maybe Native American came to visit me. We went for a walk and I kept asking him, "We met at Antelope Valley College right?" He said, "Yes." I have to say I was checking him out and I was really attracted to him. In particular his broad shoulders and his muscular arms and calves. I really wanted to kiss him, but it was inappropriate. He kind of looked like an old boyfriend of mine (but with short hair and more hair). We were walking locking arms. There was a forgotten love there that I felt between us. At first, when he came to the door I was surprised to see him because it had been so long. I had on my soon to be ex-husband's stained salmon/orange colored t-shirt that I felt embarassed about. I even had that shirt on when I remembered meeting him at Antelope Valley College. After our walk was over, he went home and I went back inside my house (the old house with the husband I'm divorcing now IRL) and apparently I wasn't wearing the orange shirt anymore because I was looking for it. I was tired of wearing that old stained shirt. IRL I like to sew and for the environment, I don't like to buy new material, so I cut up old clothes to make new ones out of them. I wanted to upcycle this old stained salmon/orange shirt into something really nice. I dug through piles of clothes and couldn't find it in the old house where I lived with my ex-husband (he wasn't there in the dream). Next thing I remember is that I'm living with my brother and his family, still thinking about this guy and feeling anxious to see him again.

IRL - I personally haven't gone to Antelope Valley College, but the ex-wife of the brother I just mentioned went there.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream of new husband maybe?

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:49 am

Hello Christa! Okay, what I believe God is showing you here in this dream is a reconnection with an "old love". This could be a restirring in your relationship with the Lord, and I believe it is, but it may also have multiple layers of meaning. What I mean by that, is I feel like the man pictured here is Jesus. The old orange, stained shirt, is you feeling imperfect to come and present yourself before Him because of all that you have gone through. But, I also believe that this man in the dream could be more than just rekindling your love for the Lord. Many times when we enter into new seasons with the Lord, He also brings us new gifts. I believe it could be showing you a new "interest" God will be bringing you. I cannot tell you it will be a new husband, only that it will be good, because every good and perfect gift comes from God. (James 1:17, "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.") You looking to make something NEW out of an old stained garment to me symbolizes a new and fresh start for you. (Isaiah 42:9: "Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.") Then you moving in with your brother, well Jesus is our "big" brother -- the scripture says that He is the first born among many brethren. (Romans 8:29, "For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.") I believe this dream is showing you that you are entering into a new season with the Lord Jesus! Please pray about what I've shared.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:08 pm

Thanks Sandra. I agree with everything you've said. I've been trying to hold every thought captive right now. I've asked Jesus to give me more revelation on this dream. I thought immediately as I woke up that it could've been Jesus, but during the dream, there was serious physical attraction there with a guy that looked a lot like my ex-boyfriend. So, that's where I thought....maybe? Personally, the last thing I thought about before this dream was a new husband, but I believe a seed of hope was planted in me that night that God has someone for me still. Thanks again for your response. I really appreciate it.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:36 pm

You are so welcome, Christa! I know God has awesome plans for you. Just hang in there girl! With God on your side, how can you go wrong?

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top