SCHOOL,HUSBAND,PREGNANCY..

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SCHOOL,HUSBAND,PREGNANCY..

Post by dreamer7 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:40 am

i had a dream the other night and since am still not sure i can correctly interpret dreams,am submitting it to God's people for help with interpretation. it was a long dream with many scenes but only one stood out clearly for me.
it looked like i was in school. i could see and sense many people around. at some point am standing somewhere near a tall building and i see test papers flying from the building though i couldnt see who was throwing them. in the dream i somehow know the papers are results of an exam. as the papers fly to the ground,i am the one collecting them-its like am the class representative or something. the only problem is that i cant seem to find my paper amongst the ones am collecting. the scene changes a bit and i now see myself standing somewhere(within the school compound) with my husband. i am a few months pregnant coz its not showing much,and in my hands i have the papers that are exam results for the rest of the people in my class. the face of my husband i recognize to be that of someone's brother who am not even friends with neither do i know his name.he is trying to get me into a certain car with another lady so we can be taken somewhere but i cant tell where.i tell him that am not leaving the school until i find my exam result. i kiss him bye and head towards the building where the papers had been flying from.as am walking i realise there is something heavy am carrying around my waist and i can even feel the pressure mounting on my lower back. in my head i hear myself saying that i dont want to carry this thing here coz it can hurt my baby. i remove it and it somehow disappears from the dream. i next see myself seated somewhere with two people who i sense are my brother and my sister. i am now going through the many papers i had in my hands still trying to find my own. i finally find it but the results arent written on the top like on the other papers and yet am so anxious to find out what i got. so i start going through the papers and i all i can see is points being added up here and there on the paper(e.g 34+5, 10+4 etc) and on other pages its just written VERY GOOD accross my answers. i finally get to the last page and i see the final grade and what do you know? i got a 97%!!! i am so excited and besides myself with joy! soon after,am woken up from my dream. please people of God,help me understand what this could mean. i have a few thoughts but i would like one or two witnesses. God bless you.
In christ's service,
Dreamer 7

dreamer7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SCHOOL,HUSBAND,PREGNANCY..

Post by dreamer7 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:11 am

I forgot to mention that in in real life am not married yet though am currently praying earnestly and fervently to get married...

dreamer7

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum