Inside the classroom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Inside the classroom

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:01 am

Had a dream about two nights ago that seemed intriguing. I won't relay all parts, but heres the part that stuck out to me most (let me know what God is saying to you). thanks!! :

Inside a classroom, lights are out, round tables everywhere (people sitting at some of the tables) and a projector is on (I guess the teacher is giving a presentation/preaching). I walked past everyone to a closet (brown door) and pulled out a newspaper article (dated either 2005 or 2007) with me and my mom on its front page. (I can't remember what it said, but I know that it was memorabilia and it was something special that I did and I wanted to show everyone my accomplishment). I gave this guy named Jason (who is a neighbor in real life, and is also agnostic/cynical towards God and his existence-we've had a few conversations in the past about God; he had on black in the dream) the article and he seemed very interested in it, asking where I got it from (he may have been in the article too?) He put the article in his pocket and I told him not to lose it. (He went to go make a copy of the article for himself.) He gave me either two sunglasses or two different shoes? to hold and keep until he returned. (One object was white with silver specks and a white lace bow and the other was pink.) He told me that one of the items was "designer brand" (implying expensive). When I came back into the classroom, everyone saw what was in in my hands. I went back to the closet and put the objects in my black tie-up purse/bag with gold dots on it (looked similar to Louis Vuitton design?) I made sure noone saw me so that the objects wouldn't be stolen. I kept changing my mind as to what was more important to place in the bag and keep outside of the bag. Finally, I put on object inside purse (I think the white one and closed it up), and the other on the floor underneath the purse.

Any ideas? This is pretty long but your thoughts are much appreciated!
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Inside the classroom

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:05 am

Do you have some areas where you don't trust people, Desiree? In any way or area you worried about what you have being taken away?

Love,

Mia

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:10 am

Yes, I think it has to do with "casting my pearls before swine"--in fact, this is what I thought about with the dream. I'm careful what I say to people who may not "believe the same things" I believe in somewhat. I'm cautious about certain things (especially things that God has given me). The second question I have to think about!
thanks!
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Sherwood on Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:12 am

I see that hiding your precious things or your pearl of great price.

Mia

I'm a lousy example of a Christian but a PERFECT example of God's Grace.

http://www.heartsongministry.com

Mia Sherwood
Owner
Owner

View user profile http://www.miasherwood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:43 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top