Bullying Spirits

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bullying Spirits

Post by arrika08 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:07 pm

I was walking down the street under a train railing (I live in NYC) and i was with my kids who were much younger. And there father was being chased by a gang of kids (it was a gang) and he was with a hispanic kid, both of them were teenagers in the dream. I am certain I saw in the dream where they were beating the father down, but what stood out vivdly is that he was being chased.

Anyway, i was literally crying out to God and asking Him to please stop this madness, that this was crazy. I saw that a woman was looking at me strange, and i stopped crying, but continued to ask GOD to stop the madness. The whole time my kids were following me. Someone (I don't know who) came up to me and told me that I had to go pick up my check at the laundromat and they had something else for me, i don't remember what it was, but i remember thinking i have to pick up two other checks, I said that is strange because I work for a hotel since when do I pick up my check at a laundromat. They said that the hotel now had a laundry service. So I said okay, whatever and went to pick up my check. While I was there i waited at a counter for the check(s), but while I was waiting there wre two boys (who I knew in my mind were of a gang) and they were snickering. I remember thinking that the disrespect of the kids today was unreal. I went to go look out the door way, because the kids were out there, but the youngest of the two gang members was there and wouldn't fully move so I could go by, so he ended up pushing me, so i pushed him back and he fell out the door way that was actually up two or three steps. the older of the two came up ebhindme laughing and shaking his head and put his arm around my shoulders. I shrugged him off and said you don't know me and I don't know you like that. And his whole countance changed. He grabbed me by the neck and shoulder and was squeezing, but it didn't hurt it tickled. It made me kinda fall to my knees not laughing but grinning and finally I said enough i enough (Heck no!! to put it nicely) and started kicking and stomping on him, then I took his legs and arms and started slamming him on the sidewalk. I let go and he left me alone. I remember thinking I don't want my kids getting in this, but I looked at them adn they were scared. But they didn't move.

I think I know what this dream is saying, but I just want to see what else anyone might get from this. Thanks in advance, for all the help.

arrika08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bullying Spirits

Post by GoldenEagle on Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:38 am

Arrika, what a horrible dream! I think the whole thing about young gang meners is that youngsters souldn't be dangerous, but here they are. And one of them si trying to hug you although they are mocking - is there something in your life trying to ingratiate you, something pretending to be good but really it's awful?

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by arrika08 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:17 am

Actually no, that's the thing. I believe that the dream IS what's occuring today. In my personal life my children's father has been MIA, and not subtle either. I believe that the gang members are bullying spirits. And these spirits have already run off their father, (I noticed in the dream he hadn't come back, and he was a child and leaving like he had is child like behavior.) In my own personal life, I know that I am increasing in my personal walk, that I am increasing in levels, hence forth the check(s). And these spirits are really trying to get in my way and bully me into running from my blessing. In my personal life, I am experiencing what I call "A JOB" time. But I know this to be a set up. But it's uncomfortable just the same. I have been asking GOD, what's going on. This is the 2nd dream that I have had, directly after I've asked GOD to show me something about myself. And GOD being GOD has always answered me.

arrika08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenEagle on Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:46 pm

Then he'll reveal the emaning in due course.

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:19 am

Yes, the Lord has brought this up to you so that you're informed and prepared and so that you can pray against them...continue to seek His face and He'll be faithful to guide you through it....

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top