dream about a pastor who does intercessory prayers with me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream about a pastor who does intercessory prayers with me

Post by Monique on Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:00 pm

Its more but this is what I remember.
I never met this pastor before only talk to him on phone and he is good at what he does has helped me alot.

I was in a bedroom with this man, a girl, and me . We was lying in the bed and he leaned over and put his arm around the girl. I was, look like sitting on the edge of the bed . I was thinking What Phil doing in this bed and he got a wife and he is paralyzed (irl) I looked and he was sleeping his arm went across the girl and then he turned and his arm and body was around this girl. I rolled him off and she look like she was smooshed are something.

Next scene

I was cleaning up this room with a big table on it I looked out of the window and saw 2 people from across in another apartment was looking in my apartment watching me . Look like they was in the kitchen window. I think was cleaning. Then I was at one side of table and she was at the corner and I was feeding her something looked like it was a smoothie strawberry . (Irl) I used to make alot of strawberry smoothies with frozen strawberrys with honey. Thats what it looked like. I was still feeding myself and her and talking ( dont remember the convo) then we kissed .Im still feeding her and myself. ( Irl) I am straight don't like women. Then I looked the smoothie was on the seal of the wall on the top of the trim and the trim was at the top like over where the light switch would be at. I took my hand and removed it and was thinking I was going to put it in the toilet didn't see it in the room so I was looking for the trash can looking at the floor and i was think i need to mop now or sweep and mop and clean it back up

Then my phone was ringing and I woke up ..

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream about a pastor who does intercessory prayers with me

Post by Monique on Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:15 pm

In real life he is sick and his family had been for like the last month seem like . He keep canceling appointments . He was talking about that he is praying for like between 16 to 18 people a week and he might have to stop praying for people and he is alot weaker now and he might need to start taking care of his self better. So, I say a prayer for him every day or as I think about it.

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:54 pm

Monique,

You are being called to intercede for this man. This could be the people that he intercedes for or could be for him only. Just ask the Lord to show you. He will. God bless,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:19 pm

Thank You very much

Monique

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:56 am

No problem anytime. God bless.

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top