pretty little child

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pretty little child

Post by unaday* on Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:51 am

Had a dream last night that a friend of mine was taking care of an extremely beautiful girl child about 3-4 years old. Everywhere my friend went the child followed. The child would copy my friend, be fussy, sometimes difficult but loved my friend and wanted to do everything she did. My friend started to get very annoyed of the child and asked the child to leave her alone. I told her not to do that ‘can’t you see the child loves you’ then I said ‘fine do you want me to take care of her for a while’…my friend said yes. So I took the child and played with her. She was difficult to deal with but I knew something was special about her. I remember throwing the child playing on a bed and she looked up at me with the most extremely beautiful hazel brown eyes.
I should also add this all took place in the little child room- she was in a white dress, walls white and touch of pink in the room and the covering on the bed white.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: pretty little child

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:24 pm

Unaday,

Could this maybe be a ministry of some type that your friend now has or will have and gets frustrated with it and no longer wants it. This is when you take it....your little baby so to speak....you take care of it and tend to it and love it. You make this ministry your own. Not sure what the white room represents here.....it may be a meeting place with the Father.

I pray this is of help,

Love in Jesus,

Connie

PS Good to see you!

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenEagle on Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:39 am

Wow! This si so like the dream I posted a couple of days ago...

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:03 am

Hi Unaday -

I'm in agreement with Connie. I would like to add that I think the room represents a purification/santification process that the Lord wants to take this 'child' through. He's placing her in your hands because you have the giftings to /nuture her (e.g., patience, discernment, etc.). While you see the challenges and problems in dealing with this child, you also see her potential, you know God has special plans for her so you'll help guide her.

I pray that God will give you the revelation of what the child might represent. As you know, often the child's age is a time marker...is there anything (ministry, project, etc.) that is around 3-4 in your midst? If you can't think of anything now, it may be that this dream is prophetic and showing you things to come...

Please pray about this as these are only my thoughts...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:36 pm

To add to this i had another dream of the same little girl and my friend. We were all standing at a door and the child was mimicking what we said. Then i said to my friend that the child is a genius. My friend still seemed disinterested. I told my friend to tell the child to spell a word. She said Okay and said to the child "spell VALUOUS or VALIOUS" the child spelled it correctly. End of dream.
No such thing as these words but i can't help but notice the root word is like VALUE.

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by hind'sfeet on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:47 pm

Uniday, it might not be an actual word but I believe it does have a meaning, full of value. If you look at other words with similar pronunciations you will notice what I'm talking about.

hind'sfeet

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:39 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top