They were Dead and Then They Were Alive

View previous topic View next topic Go down

They were Dead and Then They Were Alive

Post by Cholette on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:55 am

Oh my!! I had the most interesting dream. I was driving along side this weird looking trailer on the road that had screen material on the side that you can see through. I noticed two mid-sized caskets and in my mind I realized that they were children caskets...something that a 9 or 10 year old child would be buried in. Then the scene switched over to me in a room by myself and these same caskets were in the front room...I had to roll the caskets into the back room...sort of like the "viewing room". When I brought them back there, I noticed a little carriage type thingy that was against the wall and it had even smaller caskets...like they had babies in them. I didn't want to go anywhere near them because there was a baby blanket over the top and then I realized that there was a dead baby sitting up in a carrier on top that had not been put into it's own casket. I could tell the baby was dead...it was just the look on it's face. After that point I realized that this was an entire family that was killed (don't know how I came to that conclusion, but it was a family with children that were dead).

The scene switched over to me being at this table with some people...when I looked around, the family that was dead was now alive. They were laughing and fellowshipping as if nothing happened. In my mind I was shocked because how in the world were they alive when I just was in a room with their caskets?

Then the dream switched again to me being in some type of contest like the "Amazing Race" that comes on TV. I was with a group of ladies and we were doing the different challenges to progress in the race. We were falling behind and we got to this one challenge where we had to carefully type in these numbers into this computerized machine. We were ALL struggling in the beginning. I was reading the numbers and making sure I was putting them into the machine correctly but the number was "089..." and the "8" kept switching place with the 0 and I was getting frustrated. I then realized that the entire number was being placed in the wrong field, but even when I changed fields I was having problems. My team finished before me and I was holding my team up so I started to get frustrated. I was asking the judges, who happened to be Miss J and Mr. J from "America's Next Top Model" if everyone was waiting on me and they said "yes". I got really mad with myself and it was dark outside and I felt as if we were going to lose and then it was the end of the dream.

OMG!! I normally don't dream in this type of detail. What in the world does this mean...somebody help me please!!!!! Thanks!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: They were Dead and Then They Were Alive

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:43 am

Hello Cholette! Is there something currently in your life that you know is "dead", but it is putting on the "appearance" of being alive? That's what came up in my spirit as I read the first 2 scenes of the dream. The fact that it was a whole family that died, to me says that this could be speaking of your church family (or it could be your natural family, but I feel like the church goes more with the context of the dream since you did not necessarily recognize these people.)

The whole third scene about the race, reminds me of runining the race of life that we are told to run in scripture in a way that "we obtain". (1 Corinthians 9:24, "Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.") The feelings in the dream give away the meaning. I believe the frustration is the frustration you are feeling in your current church situation. You are doing all the things you know to do, and yet you feel like you are falling behind. The truth is that we must all be in our places, doing what God has called us to do. And, if we are not in the RIGHT place, we are more of a hindrance than a help. I feel like that is what is being revealed to you here. You are "out of place". You are doing the right things...and giving it your best, but it's not working. It is the grace of God that equips us for each season. When God is getting ready to move us from place to place, there is a shifting in the area of that grace. What once was easy now becomes hard and difficult, more of a chore. That's because God is leading you in another direction. That's how I view this dream. Let me know what you think, and please pray on what I've said.

Blessings,

Sandra Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:28 am

Hmmm...the first thought when I woke up from this dream was not about my church...that doesn't mean that it's not. The thing about my church is that it isn't putting on the appearance of being alive...they really are dead...LOL!

This gives me something else to think about...THANK YOU SANDRA DEEEEEE!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:48 am

Do they have a reputation for being alive, though? (Sometimes what is so obvious to us when we have insight, is not so obvious to others.) Just a thought...This scripture comes to mind: Revelation 3:1-3, "And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead. 2 Be watchful, and strengthen the things which remain, that are ready to die: for I have not found thy works perfect before God. 3 Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee."

I see the dead children and babies as programs, gifts, assignments, and callings, seeds that the Lord has planted that have not been nurtured and fed.

If this still doesn't seem to fit, it could be prophetic. If it's not about your church, does it fit into anything currently going on in your life? The other thing it could be showing is a "resurrection of dead things", although that doesn't seem to fit the context of the dream since seeing this family alive, when you knew they were dead, seemed so strange to you in the dream. I can miss it too...so definitely follow your heart on this one Cholette. I just posted what came up in my heart...I pray you'll get the revelation you need!

Love and Blessings,

Sandra Dee

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:29 am

hard 2 add wen sandy has been near,, but i will try,,um ok babe,,,ur driving alongside,,that shows ur goin in tha same direction,,u can see in2 tha trailer,,[revelation knowlge]u see ppl that were alive ,now dead,the bak room is significant,,think babe wat it means,,somehow ther will be a resurection 4 this family,,um tha race is all about u,, [i loved sayin that],,i feel that its a hidden fear u hav of letting tha team down,,[the body of christ] in someway,,an u beat urself somewher inside,,u hav high standards,, um ur punching tha numbers in ur own strength i feel sweety,,8 is a nu beging,,9 is judgement,,so u kood be judging urself afta ur nu begining,,am i doin tha rite thang,,etc,,go easy babe,, D,,,,ohhh its my party an i'll buy if i want2,,sing it wiv me,,,,holla

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:10 am

WOW Dreamy...that was very insightful and is right in line with what Sandra Dee said. I liked what you said

i feel that its a hidden fear u hav of letting tha team down,,[the body of christ] in someway,,an u beat urself somewher inside,,u hav high standards,,

I just did this Sunday. I led the choir in a song and I was really feeling the song and I wanted the people to get as excited as me and the choir was about the words to the song. Since the church is dead, they really didn't get it. I was feeling bad internally because I thought that I wasn't able to get the song across to the people in the right way...UGH!!! You saying that it's being done in my own strength lines up perfectly with that and I really did judge myself.

Good interp D-love!!!! Thank you!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:35 am

ok babe dont be tuff on u,,give urself grace 2,, dwmy

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:50 am

Workin on it....thanks birthday boy...I mean "man".

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top