Many Flooding Water Dreams in California

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Many Flooding Water Dreams in California

Post by Linda Irish on Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:05 pm

Hi...God has been talking to me in dreams for over 25 years...I have never felt pressed to understand more than I know, until recently. I have always felt happy and a feeling that I am loved and God is reaching out to me ,,, I have several dreams that I always felt God would show me what they mean in His perfect timing.....

Lately I feel I want more answers and I want them now.....Also I feel strongly as brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus, we are all parts of the body being led to come together in a way that is pleasing to God. I want to share a few dreams that God has given me and ask for divine understanding as God leads.

dream 1. I saw through my large little squared picture window....a large brown thick haired bear, grabbed a eagle as it was flying by and tore it in to two parts and then I awoke. (maybe 18 mos ago)

dream 2. I drove my little daughter to town...our little town of Red Bluff, when we arrived the streets and sidewalks were covered with leopard skin and even the tops of the treese were covered with leopard skin...and I awoke (maybe 24 months ago)

dream 3. A man is leading out of the huge valley that we live in...(in real life I live in the Northern California in a huge valley) as I am climbing the hill out of the valley almost near the top....all of a sudden I wonder about who is leading me, as it becomes clear to me that the valley will flood and people will die.
approximately 10 mos. ago.

dream 4. I am in a big hotel having a lot of fun with my family and loved ones...we have been there for quite some time...I take a walk to the lobby and I see my aunt Louise sitting on a couch there ...I sit also. She has a baby on her lap, somehow I feel that this is my baby, maybe my grandchild. For a moment I am distracted and I can see through the huge windows that a horrible storm is taking place outside, and I know(from God) that people are dying. The manager of the hotel comes over to us and tells us that our stay is over and we must leave immediately. My aunt hands me the baby and leaves....I wonder, how will I be able to go upstairs and get all my things If I am taking care of this baby? ....and I wake up.
dream 5. I am sharing a house with others to save money...it is a big sacrifice....a big flood comes and the walls are caving in and the water is rising...the water is powerful and moving rapidly and powerfully. The house is falling apart....I have jumped into the water to escape...but then I feel I must go back to help the others...when I do the enemy dives in and attacks me in the water, It is evil and I break away. The enemy is on one side and the water is rising...the people in the home who live with us are on the other side and I awake.
dream 6, About 2.6 years ago or more. A big flood is coming...everyone is afraid, the waters are coming in a huge wall....but all of a sudden the wall stops just short of a path along the mountain that leads to a home on higher ground...there is a huge wall of water just standing there...I can see the fish swimming in it and it just stands until I reach the little house on the hill and I wake up.

Last edited by Linda Irish on Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : change title)

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Many Flooding Water Dreams in California

Post by Linda Irish on Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:13 pm

Ps...Soon after this dream, My Aunt Louise was diagnosed with Pancreatic cancer and she died later on August 24 2009...( and in real life, there was a huge hurricane on that day).

I have guessed at the possible meanings of my dreams but I will know when God reveals the truth to me...If any of you have any Godly understanding please share...thank you.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:18 am

Hello Linda,

On dream one -- I feel the bear represents "the bear market" or the economy, and the eagle symbolizes the United States. I believe God was showing you ahead of time the difficulty we would be having in the economy.

On the other dreams, I have only a scripture for you. It has come up in my heart 3 times, while reading your dreams, and I feel very strongly this is the scripture that the Lord is giving you for these dreams. Isaiah 59:19, "...When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him." I cannot tell you whether the "flood" you see pictured here in several of your dreams is literal or not...really I don't believe it matters. This scripture is THE ANSWER, and I believe this is the answer that you are to plant in your heart, and speak forth in prayer over your family, city, state, and nation. I do believe that one of the messages here is a warning of storms sent to come against your family by the enemy, but this may not be the ONLY way they are coming.

Many blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Sun Nov 22, 2009 5:07 pm

thank you Sandra, I just remembered yesterday when i came across a notebook that i also received the word "desoto" with this dream. I do not know what it means....

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:57 am

I was locked out of this site for four months or so, but since that time a friend of mine who is part latino and part American Indian, her husband said that "desoto" mean something like a hidden treasure? Need more research. but I have come back to this post after a year and I believe the scripture that was shared with me Isaiah 59;19 is a confirmation in my heart. Thank You

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:00 am

Not only that, but since this dream look at how our nation is now divided. like the Eagle torn in half.

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 5:52 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top