Pregnant & giving birth to bones..Strange dream.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pregnant & giving birth to bones..Strange dream.

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:49 pm

Hello, I had this dream that I was pregnant my somach was really big & I was craving all kinds of stuff. my bedroom was pink with baby wallpaper so I thought I was having a girl.. I ended up going into labor in my bedroom. When my water broke i noticed my stomach got really small I looked like I was four months pregnant. when I gave birth I gave birth to triplets but they were'nt human. (If you've ever seen Independence day) They were aliens but their bodies were all bones still intact. they all had their own amniotic sacks two of them were the size of a normal baby & the third one alot smaller...It was an odd dream.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Pregnant & giving birth to bones..Strange dream.

Post by lola21st on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:39 pm

Hi Raye87 -

Just thoughts....I might be in left field so if this doesn't bear witness please forgive me and disregard it, ok?

Is there something that you're working on right now that you're putting a lot of effort into to bring it to pass? And, if so, is it something that you're doing independently, you're not receiving outside help on it? I think the dream may be showing you that the thing that you're working on seems to be progressing further along than it actually is and that you're not going to get the intended result (aliens vs babies)....I'm not sure what the triplets represent, but I keep wanting to say something not normal....perhaps there are three things that you're working on?

Does this sound like anything going on IRL for you right now? Please pray about I've said as these are only my thoughts...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:56 pm

hmm, good question. i'm trying to figure out what three things I could be going through, but i'm stumped as to what the third one could be. I have a feeling that one of the things i'm working on might cause me to lose a friend & theres apart of me that does'nt care.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:00 am

Hello Raye! I agree with Lurdys...but I also want to add to what she said. I believe I have a word from the Lord for you. What immediately came up in my heart is that the things that you have planted in your heart, that are about to be birthed, are not Godly. The seed is not the seed of the Word of God, which is called the incorruptible seed. (1 Peter 1:23, "Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.") When we plant the incorruptible seed of God's Word in our hearts, we always know what will be birthed. The scripture is plain. God is not mocked...whatsoever a man sows, THAT is the thing he will reap. So when you sow God's Word, and God's way, the result will always be the manifestation of the seed sown. For example, if you sow the Word of God concerning healing, healing will be manifested in your life. (Galatians 6:7, "Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.")

I believe this dream is a warning from the Lord. The enemy has sown some seeds in your thought life, that have gone into your heart, and have grown up, and are about to bring forth and be birthed into your life. But these things are not of God. And there is deception involved. You THINK you are getting one thing, but you are really getting another. The scripture says, "There is a way that SEEMS right to a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death." (Proverb 14:12, "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.") There's always a deception involved with the things the enemy brings, because no smart person would ever receive anything that they KNOW will bring death. I believe the Lord is revealing this deception to you here. You think it's going to be a girl...but God is showing you that you are going to birth something that you do not expect.

The Scriptures are specific...we are to guard our hearts with all diligence, for out of it flows the forces or issues of life. (Proverb 4:23, "Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.") That means we must cast down imaginations, and every high thing that exalts itself AGAINST the Word of God in our lives, and bring every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ. (2 Corinthians 10:5, "Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;") Guarding our hearts, means guarding our ear gate, and eye gate, as well as our thought-lives (our meditations), and the things we say, as these are the gateways to our hearts. The things that we listen to, speak, see, and think on, are the things that become planted into our hearts and bring forth the natural circumstances of our lives. The scripture says, "As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he!" (Proverb 23:7, "For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.") No matter what it is that is about to bring forth in your life, it is never too late to repent and get your heart settled before the Lord. God is very merciful, and He said that if we repent, and confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us AND CLEANSE US FROM ALL UNRIGHTEOUSNESS. (1 John 1:9, "If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.") I believe this dream is simply saying, you have some things in your life that are about to bring forth and be birthed, that you are not going to want to reap the harvest on because it is not what you think. However, it can all be reversed! It's never too late with God. I believe this is a word from the Lord for you, and I do not say that lightly!

Love and Blessings,

Sandra

Last edited by Sandra P on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : misspelling)

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:47 am

well...that's alot to take in I wrote down the verses & i'm studying them...Idk what i've done, doing, or will. I'm not sure what's going on with me all I know is that something feels off in my spirit & I dont like it, but i'm praying that the Lord will fix it. Thank you very much for telling me this i did'nt know it was that bad.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:22 am

Raye, please be encouraged, and not discouraged! This is not a "condemning" dream, or a "condemning" message. God shows us things ahead of time so that we can avoid pitfalls and traps that the enemy lays out for us. I just believe the message of this dream is to "guard" your heart from any seed (word, thought, etc.) that is not in agreement with God's word. It could be something as simple as a friend saying something that hurt your heart, and you needing to release forgiveness, and allow the Lord to heal you. It is definitely not about God beating you up -- or me for that matter! If there is anything currently going on in your life where you are disappointed, frustrated or hurt (anything negative), that would be the areas I would check. Good things come from above. (James 1:17, "Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.") And these are the things God wants to see bring forth into your life. Sometimes when we're busy it can be easy not to recognize that we have allowed discouragement to set in because of something that is not going our way, or something hurtful that was said by a loved one. Look in the simple areas...God will show you what He is saying, because He wants only good things for you in your life. Be confident and rest in Him, knowing that He is faithful and He will reveal to you what you need to know.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:34 am

POWERFUL!!!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:40 am

Amen, Sandra, preach Sister! flower

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:41 am

Thank you Lurdys and Cholette!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:57 am

Raye, also go back and check out what may have started or begun in your life around 4 months ago. In the dream you were around 4 months pregnant, that gives you an approximate time of when these things took root in your heart. Hope this helps!

Love and blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:02 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top