pregnant needing c section

View previous topic View next topic Go down

pregnant needing c section

Post by glry2god77720 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:56 pm

I remember in this dream that I had gotten a new job. I also remember being pregnant in the beginning stages. I knew I needed to talk with the doctor about the delivery because I was quite sure I would have to have a c section. I had previously had a c section with my other child. I was hesitant about talking to him though because there was a lot of emotional pain with the last one and I did not want to bring those hurts up again.

I then remember walking by some stands where they were selling things. I was looking at all the pictures but was not too impressed and began to look at some other objects. I realized everything there was from El Salvador . I looked at the saleswoman and realized it was someone I knew a long time ago in which her husband in real life was from El Salvador. I told her I was going to have a baby. I do not remember her having any kind of reaction of even speaking in the dream.
I then remember thinking in the dream that the insurance at this new company might not pay for my pregnancy because it would a pre-existing condition. And that was the end.
I might have some interpretation to this dream but would like your help for a fuller picture.
Thank you

glry2god77720

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: pregnant needing c section

Post by Halo on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:14 pm

Bless Your Sweet Spirit Child~ this pregnancy is surly some issues that is in an waiting period...all to often when on has pre-existing matters it has a tendecy to show itself at a later date, per say in the distance (El Salvador and a long time ago). Here in the dream, the past, present, and future are present at the same time. I believe what the Lord is saying at this time is this "cast thine cares upon me, for I surly careth for you" you can take comfort in this because it is a promise. Man will fall you, but the Lord will not. There is guidence in time of Decisions, courage in time of Fear, and rest in the time of Weariness...He will Deliver all that is rendered unto him..." C '' for Christ.

Salutations, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top