private areas

View previous topic View next topic Go down

private areas

Post by unaday* on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:20 pm

I had a dream that I was driving in my car toward my church and my pastor was in the passenger seat. In the dream he was up close to my neck and talking to me in a seductive way asking me questions about how my new marriage and that I am different since i lost my virginity in my marriage and he was looking at me differently. Then he reached down my shirt and i was like don't touch me.
Then the dream switched into me and a few others from my church crowded around my pastor and he was giving out really tasty yogurt shakes and I know i had one already but i wanted to taste another because it was so good.

Disturbing...

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Re: private areas

Post by Cholette on Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:06 pm

VERY disturbing Unaday!!!!! Could God be showing you what's going on underneath your Pastor's surface? I almost hate saying that, but it's the first thing that came to me when I read this. The passing of the yogurt makes me think that he's serving something to the people that is sweet and tasty to the tongue, but not necessarily the most nutritous...like meat!

Please pray...these are just thoughts.

BTW...did you finally get married? I remember reading something you wrote saying that you were engaged a while back. If so, CONGRATS!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by glry2god77720 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:20 pm

I too received the same interpretation as Cholette. Please continue to seek the Lord on this and pray for your pastor.

glry2god77720

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by juewls davis 777 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:33 pm

I also felt that the Lord was showing you the "pastor's true colours". It seems to me that the yogurt shakes represent his sweet sickly seduction that he is giving out to a few more within the congregation. I know we must be careful not to accuse people. As other's have said, just continue to pray and ask the Lord to show you more, He will. xx

juewls davis 777

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:29 pm

CONGRATS NEWLYWED (of course I'm just assuming!!lol) WOW! I am jealous!!lol

This does sound disturbing. Is there someone in your church in a leadership position (not necessarily your pastor) that is doing inappropriate things towards you (invade your privacy so to speak)? It kinda of reminds me of someone who tries to get with you knowing that you're with someone else only to mess up the relationship.

Yogurt is a good thing but being that this skeptical person in leadership was passing it out made me think of somebody trying to woo people with funny doctrine (deceive). Don't be deceived like the others with "itchy ears".
please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:34 am

Yes I did get married!!! lol yay! God is good and it is a wonderful thing :)
Thank you for the congrats. As for my pastor it is funny but there have been things i heard in the past about him but I have not received it at all...I have and am praying and i got this dream and about 3 weeks ago i got a very similar dream about him. I will pray for him. I am no longer there because i am now at my husband's church but i still consider him my pastor.

thank you for your on point interpretations!

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:19 pm

Unaday,

Congrats my dear! Awesome news that you are newly married! I bless you with many years together! The dream could also mean that you are to intercede for him. It may be the Lord is showing you a weakness in him or like the others said it could be a deception of some kind. No matter what though....when we hear things about our Pastors....the first thing to do is pray! I pray in agreement that all is well.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VidaYN on Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:03 pm

Just curious?!? Do you have any feelings of lust toward your pastor?

VidaYN

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:46 pm

EW yuck! no he's an old man! not only is he an old man he is my pastor. The answer to that is no.

unaday*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top