A classroom by the sea

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A classroom by the sea

Post by butterfly on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:53 pm

I dreamt that I was following one of my neighbours over to his house, on our way there the scenery changed and I ended up in this classroom. My neighbour took a knife and began to dig out a part of the wall in the classroom, I don't know what was in the wall but I knew he wanted something in there. A few seconds later children started going in the classroom and he stopped digging like he didn't want them to see him. Then afterwards I saw some of my former classmates inside the class they were sitting in different places and talking. From my vantage point I could see my house and I was showing them how I lived just across from where we were. However in the dream I heard that where I was was 72 miles from where I lived. My sister came up to me a while after out of nowhere and she said to reminded me that I needed to conceive. All of a sudden two cell phones ended up in my hand. Afterwards I turned to leave and I was thinking to myself how I needed to reproduce (I don't know what that means) After I left that class I ended up in another classroom that was on the sand by the sea. I walked a little towards the sea and saw that the sea looked dirty, polluted, it was dark blue in colour, the sea didn't look normal), as a result I didn't allow the water to touch my feet, I noticed that the water was near to the classroom, nearer than it should be, the sea was almost near to covering the sand, I was worried that a tsunami was on it's way, I looked out in the ocean and saw no unusual disturbances, I asked the students if it is normal for the water to come up that much and they said yes. I was still concerned and I was afraid that a tsunami was coming and that they wouldn't know and as a result would be in trouble if it did come. I told them a tsunami was coming, the children screamed and headed towards a white bus, the white bus was turned in the opposite direction where you could hop in and leave immediately without turning around. I shouted to them and told them to come back in the class because I didn't feel it was my position to tell them to leave since I wasn't their teacher, a teacher was in the classroom and she also told them to come back. There was not enough bus to carry all the children though only half.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A classroom by the sea

Post by unaday* on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:13 pm

Hi butterfly
This may sound weird as it was not exactly indicated in the dream but I believe it is possible (through my spirit) that God has given you the prophetic anointing that was on JEREMIAH. You may be pregnant with this anointing and have not yet concieved it in its fullness and God wants to teach you about what lies in you...and teach you not to be afraid of the faces and not to second guess the message on your tongue. READ JEREMIAH 1

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:52 am

Thanks unaday, I will pray about it and see what God says.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:16 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top