WOMEN OF VIRTUE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

WOMEN OF VIRTUE

Post by Virtuous on Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:42 am

Worldly women wonder where my secret lies, I'm not flashy, conceited, or caught up in my size. But when I tell them it's the Jesus in me, They think I'm telling lies.

I say its in the strength of God's arms, the feel of His love, He orders my steps. Honey I'm covered in the blood...I'm a Woman, Spiritually - A Sanctified Woman...that's me!

I walk into church, just as cool as I please. I may grab a fan and raise my hand or worship falling down on my knees. The Spirit comes up out of me to make my soul fly free,

I say it's the fire in my bones, unspeakable joy that's so sweet. It's the wind in my dance on my Holy Ghost feet...I'm a Woman, Spiritually - A Holy Ghost filled Woman...that's me!

Men themselves have wondered what they see in me. Oh they try so much but they cannot touch my inner chasity. When I try to tell them those lustful eyes still can't see.

I say "No, I am not going back, I am not fooled by your smile. I'm waiting on God: Worldly men cramp my style!"...I'm a Woman, Spiritually - A living Sacrificial Woman, that's me!

Now you understand just why my head is not bowed. Why I shout and jump about or praise and sing out loud? When you see my light shining it ought to make you proud.

I say it is the faith I have in Jesus, through all my ups and downs. Each experience, a testimony leading straight to my crown!..Cause I am a Woman, Spiritually - A sold out for Jesus Woman, Yeah--that's me!

*Words taken from "Another Creation by G. Maddux"*

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: WOMEN OF VIRTUE

Post by Cholette on Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:25 am

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by rachel07 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:17 pm

I love it!!!!!!!!

rachel07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Linda Irish on Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:51 am

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Praise the Living God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda Irish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top