Need Help w/Interp: Searching for the Music Library

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Need Help w/Interp: Searching for the Music Library

Post by ladybecky on Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:08 am

I have a background in music and could use some help with this dream:

In the dream I was back in High School as the Music Teacher (IRL I was in band/as a student in HS). I was responsible for getting the students prepared and ready for band activities just as any Music teacher would. The re-occuring event in the dream was I kept searching the building and was unable to locate the music library where all the sheet music was stored. I was worried because I needed the music to hand out and for teaching the students. I wouldn't be able to teach without it. The other thing I noticed was there were very few students in the class. A band class would normally have a lot of students but I only saw a handful and the rest of the class was empty.

As I continued searching for the "Music library", my former band teacher came in. I was happy to see her. She then told me that the reason all of the students were not present was because the class wouldn't start for another 2 days, so I realized I was early. She then showed me where the music library was located in a small room nearby, I realized it was not where I had previously known it to be and that I had passed by it several times. End of dream.

I can't seem to shake this one off, and I know the Lord is showing me something here that I need. Please help as the Lord leads you. Do the 2 days mean anything?

Kindly

Becky

ladybecky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Need Help w/Interp: Searching for the Music Library

Post by One Door on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:03 pm

Hello,
These are my thoughts on this dream.
I believe the dream over all shows that you are starting or hurrying something that God has an appointed time for you to do and this is not the time ("I realized I was early").
High School represents a place of learning and growth. You are "back in High School" representing you are still in a place of learning and growth. A library is a place where information can be found. It is a place where people go to study or do research in order to be better prepared. Music is a type of worship. I am really guessing at this but the number 2 can represent discernment. God doesn't just hit us over the head when it's His timing for us to do what He has appointed in our life for us to do (though, sometimes I wish He would). We need discernment in these matters.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybecky on Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:48 am

Thank You One Door. I agree, you bring up some good points:
-School representing learning
-Library as a source of knowledge/research
-and the point of being early.

The things I'm still unsure about are about not being able to find the library and the 2 days early aspect.

Thank You again :)

ladybecky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:49 pm

(I am just throwing some things out here.)
Could it be that you are looking for knowledge and don't know where to find it? What ever you are looking for and can not find, the dream shows that someone does come along and shows you where to find it. Regardless of what the number 2 exactly means, it does represent that God does have an appointed time for you in ministry for Him, that it is to come.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybecky on Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:19 am

Thank you again Open Door. Your insight has been very helpful, it's good to know that God will send someone to show the way and that there is an appointed time for His ministry in my life!

Blessings

Becky

ladybecky

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:37 am

But now bring me a harpist." While the harpist was playing, the hand of the LORD came upon Elisha
Praise and you will get what you are searching for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top