dream of lawyer accusing me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream of lawyer accusing me

Post by newleaf on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:35 am

He was an older man with a beard and he was giving me these handwritten papers, accusing me of things
the papers were hard to understand
there was also a subtraction worksheet paper he expected me to do and I didnt remember how to do it
he said "you sleep with leather"-I said my bible is on my bed and has a leather cover !

newleaf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream of lawyer accusing me

Post by butterfly on Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:03 am

I am not sure but your dream reminded me of Satan being the accuser

Zechariah 3 verses 1-10

[1] And he shewed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to resist him.
[2] And the LORD said unto Satan, The LORD rebuke thee, O Satan; even the LORD that hath chosen Jerusalem rebuke thee: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?
[3] Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and stood before the angel.
[4] And he answered and spake unto those that stood before him, saying, Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment.
[5] And I said, Let them set a fair mitre upon his head. So they set a fair mitre upon his head, and clothed him with garments. And the angel of the LORD stood by.
[6] And the angel of the LORD protested unto Joshua, saying,
[7] Thus saith the LORD of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge, then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by.
[8] Hear now, O Joshua the high priest, thou, and thy fellows that sit before thee: for they are men wondered at: for, behold, I will bring forth my servant the BRANCH.
[9] For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.
[10] In that day, saith the LORD of hosts, shall ye call every man his neighbour under the vine and under the fig tree.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:32 am

Butterfly is right, the enemy is the accuser of thy brothern; when we encounter individuals that display this type of character is a sure sign of the type of spirit they possess ''a spirit of slander'' which causes a defimation of character in God's people. These individuals are also translated as ''gainsayers''. Beware...let not your good be spoken evil of, Amen.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:57 am

I had typed an interpretation earlier and as I was sending it I received a PM and a notice of a post that arrived as I was typing which short circuited the send so I lost the message...wow, that was weird…a reminder to write the response first in Word and then cut/paste into the posting area....

Anyway, I agree with Butterfly and Halo. I have to go into a meeting but wanted to share the following with you concerning the man's reference to your Bible as leather. It is in his best interest to downplay the value of the Bible because if he can discourage your use of it then the Word cannot spread. (Acts 6:7, Acts 12:24) Also, by referring to it as leather then he also downplays the power of the Word (Hebrews 4:12).

Are you either studying the Word (classroom study) or involved in a ministry that involves teaching or sharing the Word with others? If so, I think the Lord is warning you of an upcoming attack that may take the form of discouragement and downplaying what you’re involved in now as well as your beliefs. Does this sound like anything that’s going on in real life (IRL)?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:09 pm

I wholeheartedly agree with Butterfly, Halo and Lurdys.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:55 pm

i agree wiv cholette ,,wholeheartedly um PTL that jesus blood has blotted out tha handwritten ordinances against us,, col,2'14 god multiplys,,the loser subtracts,,carry on blusky.. D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by king Rex on Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:12 pm

I concur with them all is satan because even in the bible says the profession lawyer is a liar, and the devil is a liar so continue to pray !!!

king Rex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:49 pm

Let me just add that I totally agree with all of the above comments.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:34 pm

Me too. In a way, it is good he is accusing you. It would be sad to claim to be a believer, and no one is opposing you. That can't be good, because that means there is nothing to defend.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:34 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top