Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LovetoworshipJesus

Binding the spirit of Distraction

I am must be very close to where I am going because I keep getting distracted. I need your help this morning on my way to work I am troubled with things on my mind..... Please pray for me.

The Blood of Jesus...I know how you feel LTWJ! Just STAY focused and DO NOT get sidetracked.

You're welcome. I went through this last week. Sandra gave me a piece of wisdom...or should I say "reminded" of something.

She said when we are on the edge of our breakthrough, the enemy will throw distractions/obstacles our way to doubt what God has told us.

I'm not sure if this holds true for you but everytime I get distracted, it's ALWAYS in an area God has made a promise to me in and nine times out of ten He has just told or confirmed it to me.

Call the enemies bluff and stand on what God has told/shown you!

Amen you are so right!! this is so on time!! My breakthorugh is nrea!! thank you again! I will tell you the breakthorugh soon.. YEAH!! THIS IS MY MOVING WEEK TO MY OWN PLACE!!

Praying for you! The Enemy loves to use this tactic against my husband and me as well..Be strong in Him and keep pressing inward!!
Blessings Sister!