Regurgitating meat and planned attack?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Regurgitating meat and planned attack?!

Post by MARIEBOTHA on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:14 pm

I had 2 seperate dreams during the same night. In the first one my father told me that my husband leads a double life and has another woman - that's why he is always working late (which in real life is quite the opposit) I got upset (even though I new it was a lie) and ran into the forest. Suddenly a man on a bicycle were beside me with another man behind him. I got the feeling that the one on the bicycle was an angel - without words he gestured that the other man is going to cut my throat. I then turned to this man and began speaking in tongues. He looked surprised and could understand the language. I heard the tone of my voice changing deeper and fierce and that made the man fled. That was the end of this dream.
Then I had a dream of regurgitating 2 very large pieces of raw meat. It was so big that I really had difficulty getting it out of my mouth. That was all I dreamed of.
Please could someone assist me, I know there's a message in it for me. My spiritual dreams always happens "at night" in the dream - almost like a confirmation that it's spiritual.
Thank you

MARIEBOTHA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regurgitating meat and planned attack?!

Post by Cholette on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:29 pm

The first dream seems as if you are in the midst of a spiritual warfare. The double life that your husband has doesn't necessarily have to be about another woman. Do you think there are some things that he is more focused on outside of the marriage? For example, activities, friends, etc. I think you need to pray for you husband, marriage and bind the enemy and his tactics. The angel in the dream seems like God has sent or will be sending you a warning.

The second dream...meat, for the most part, represents spiritual food. Could it be that you ingested something that wasn't good for you spiritually? It seems that the piece that was difficult to get out of your mouth is something that you are having a hard time letting go of.

These are just thoughts. Please pray!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:25 am

Mariebotha~ In leu of the comments that Cholette has already made, I would like to add to that aswell. The opposit of having an affair in the flesh would be ''having an affair spiritual'' meaning this ''an adultress on God" outside of his marriage with God. She is right on que when she mentioned ''spiritual warfare''. The indication of the throat being cut and speaking in tongues are most certainly a dead give-away...For we war not against flesh and blood but against the princepalities of the air. The speaking in tongues is a language that the enemy cannot understand, that is one of the reasons the master enables us with this gift...you have the upper-hand giving this information in oppoosition against the enemy. I would suggest that you bind and loose some things, stand your ground according to the kindom of heaven, for the feverant prayer of a righteous man or women availeth much, Amen...Don't wait for the enemy to bring the fight to you, you take the fight to him, Spiritually !!!!! And your war will be accomplished with the weapons of ''Your'' warfare, you will come a winner and the Devil will come out a liar. Glory be to God !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salutations, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MARIEBOTHA on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:26 am

Thank you soooo much for the imput and inspiration. Makes a lot of sense to me now.

MARIEBOTHA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:03 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top