PRAYING TO DESTROY STRONGHOLDS

Go down

PRAYING TO DESTROY STRONGHOLDS Empty PRAYING TO DESTROY STRONGHOLDS

Post by HisLightbeam on Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:55 pm

I am perturbed to find the u.s. army hiring soldiers to build concentration camps, 6 all total, at goarmy.com. I thank the vLord Jesus for answered prayer. I pray that sleeping christians wake up. who else would those camps eventually be for?...

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PRAYING TO DESTROY STRONGHOLDS Empty Re: PRAYING TO DESTROY STRONGHOLDS

Post by dreamster on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:24 pm

ugh,,i saw on tha cover of new scientist that ther r i d chips ready 4 everyone,,,ugh,,

PRAYING TO DESTROY STRONGHOLDS 440463a merry heart, PRAYING TO DESTROY STRONGHOLDS 986904 does good PRAYING TO DESTROY STRONGHOLDS 446777likea medicene, PRAYING TO DESTROY STRONGHOLDS 739775[ new international dee version,NIDV] PRAYING TO DESTROY STRONGHOLDS 181268
dreamster
dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:43 am

I wonder if this has anything to do with the prisoners that are about to go to war. I've heard soldiers in the military talking in conversation about this (the v-chip). It's said to be planted in the prisoners (death row - violent crimes inmates) head to keep track of them.

I didn't know they were being hired to build concentration camps. I thought it was to "rebuild" the damages that have been made due to the war.
Virtuous
Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HisLightbeam on Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:25 pm

That is because you, being so sweet, Virtuous, you don't imagine bad things, PRAYING TO DESTROY STRONGHOLDS 784344 . You are just not a plotter by nature, are you, boo? Stuff just keeps coming to my attention, and I can't help but wondering if that is what all those soldier dreams that I have been having was about praying about a lot of things I am seeing come to my attention IRL. And dreamy, there are already some banking institutions that I know for a truth that the higher up in management you go, you end up having a bar code to access some levels of the business buildings. That's why I emphasized that I could not go any further up in my latter.

HisLightbeam
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Lori on Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:14 pm

This goes along w/what you both are talking about: