Little girl

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Little girl

Post by GoldenEagle on Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:47 am

I dreamed I was at a party at my friend's house. The house had been completely refurbished and opened up to provide soem srt of service, and there were alot of people there celebrating the work having been done there. The walls were bright white, there were no curtians on the windows, there was no furniture in the front 2 rooms which led into eachother and the floors were brand new and wooden. Everything was very bright.

Anyway, a little child of about 3 years of age toddled up to me and hugged me round the legs as very small children do. I smiled down at her and wondered who she was. Somebody said 'That's Phil's daughter'. (Phil is a friend of mine who in real life is unmarried). He is part Asian and the little girl had the same dark skin (or maybe a bit darker), dark eyes and hair. Her face was very round and she was very impish!

Later as I passed out of the second room I saw her in a corner playing with an older girl. She gave me a conspiratorial smile and I knew she was up to smething a bit naughtly, but in no way really harmful.

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Little girl

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:00 pm

I feel like its kind of odd that there was no furniture or no curtains in this house even though people were celebrating. On the other hand, could this be a houswarming of some kind--particulary with your friend (having a new attitude? something new happening in his life)?

The baby you said seemed "impish" to you--which isn't good. Do you think that your friend has some issues that you're the only one that's aware of and maybe you need to talk to him or be there for him to help him work through them?

please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by GoldenEagle on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:33 pm

Oh, impish IS good! To me it means lively, spirited and imaginative - a child that keeps you on your toes! Sorry if I used a confusing word - on my country it is in no way a negative term.

Like I said, it was a housewarming because people were celebrating work that had been done on the house. Obviously it wasn't completely finished cos the moveable bits like furniture and curtains hadn't been added yet.

I think my friend does have some issues, and he's told me a bit about them but now he completely refuses to talk at all - he cuts off phone conversations after 5 mins, will only talk in small talk or alot of the time refuses to answer/return calls or texts so I can't really bring anything up with him at the moment. He just won't engage with me anymore.

He really needs something new to happen in his life... he's pretty suck in a lot of ways. I hope something new does happen, but his behaviour towards others is often very bad and he is completely unwilling to change it. he makes me sad beacuse he is making himself lonely.

GoldenEagle

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 11:47 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top