God's Train

View previous topic View next topic Go down

God's Train

Post by Judah on Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:39 am

[b]Had a dream that I could see God's long, white train ( His robe ). I keep looking up to see what was at the end of this long white robe but it never ended and I could not see Him at the end of the train. I only saw the backside of it and the hem or trim of the robe. While I was looking at this train I was on my knees then all of a sudden I found myself lying prostrate on my belly. I reached out (while on my belly ) to grab a hold of the train and it was like a cloud in my hand. I could not grasp it. Everything was black all around me like the darkness of outerspace, and the only thing that I could see was the train of God.

Judah

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: God's Train

Post by Cholette on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:57 am

It seems to me that you had a supernatural visitation from the Lord. I don't know if you need an interpretation for this...it is what it is. How awesome to behold something like that...I have tears in my eyes. To be able to see God in his holiness like that is simply amazing...WOW.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:59 am

Hello,
Wow, love your dream.
Train represents what is continuous. There is no end to God (His glory). White represents what is Holy and Righteous. God is Holy and Righteous. Knees represent submission (yours). Belly represents (your) desire for God (what is holy and righteous). Cloud represents (the) glory (of God). "I could not grasp (not able to mentally comprehend or understand) it (His glory). Regardless of the darkness (what is evil) that is around you, your focus is on God (His glory).

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Traci 1125 on Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:19 pm

Whewww!!!
Judah, what an out of this world dream!!!! I would like to comment on the "hem" This brings to mind the story of the woman with an issue of blood in the 9th chap of Matthew. Jesus had on a Jewish prayer shawl. Study this if you are not familiar with the prayer shawl. The corners represented healing in the shelter of the wings of the Almighty. The tassles represented one's personality or status. By stooping to touch the hem of His garment she was expressing her faith in Jesus as the Son of Righteousness with healing in His wings and declaring her faith in Him as God's prophesied Messiah. How blessed to have such a WONDERFUL, AWESOME dream are you??!!!!!!!
I am blessed just because you posted it. Thank you so much!!!!!

Traci 1125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:41 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top