Terrified to go to sleep...PLEASE HELP!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Terrified to go to sleep...PLEASE HELP!!

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:23 am

its 5:09am here in cali blessings all

I woke up about 30mins ago I'll keep it short because i'm too scared to go into detail. I had a dream there was a man that had a daughter she was around 4 or 5 years of age & she was a prophet. She ran away and her father went to look for her along with some other people. she started to predict all these things & they were all bad....really bad she told one woman to beware she was hit by a car & died the next day....then there was another woman who had a baby & went into postpardon depression & killed her baby. I kept seeing all these things faces & stuff & it scared me the dream was too intense so I woke myself up..So now I keep seeing stuff in my house & I dont want to go back to sleep.

Note: In my waking life, for the past two months I've been having extremely violent dreams. this past month they've gotten worse. idk if i'm stressed about something or what. I have two rosarys hanging in my room dont know if i should take them out or what....ANY OPINIONS OR INPUT IS DESPRATELY NEEDED & APPRECIATED. Thank you.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terrified to go to sleep...PLEASE HELP!!

Post by Cholette on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:54 am

Raye...God does NOT give you a spirit of fear, but of power, love and sound mind. You are being tormented by the enemy. I'm not sure what your dream means or why you are having violent dreams, but the devil is a liar. You don't need Rosary's because you have the blood of Jesus and that's ENOUGH! Do you have a minister or a Pastor that you can talk to? You need to be prayed over and if you don't already, you should read the Word of God before you go to sleep.

I am meeting with my prayer team tonight, I will put your name out there tonight...The devil has already been defeated!!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Traci 1125 on Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:38 pm

I confirm what Cholette is saying...The scripture reference is 2 Tim 1:7. Get rid of the rosaries. I stand in agreement with Cholette and I also covenant to pray with you.

Traci

Traci 1125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:49 pm

Amen to the both. Keep those words on your lips, they are God's words and are powerful, the enemy hates those words. Any time you feel that spirit, tell it to leave in Jesus name and speak "God has not given me the spirit of fear but of peace, love and a sound mind. " I had that spirit try to come on me the other night, I ended up walking the halls of my house speaking the word of God and singing. I also left the music on the rest of the night and had no problems after that.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:01 pm

That's what I'm talking about UsemeLord...we have to go on the offense...I walk my house too and it does WONDERS!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:07 pm

I had to do that this morning, I was listening to gospel music. It brought such peace to my spirit & mind. fell back to sleep in no time.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Traci 1125 on Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:05 pm

...also...take a bottle of annointing oil, representative of the Holy Ghost, walk your house praying and annointing the door posts, windows, your bed...anything and everything that God leads you to touch with it. Periodically, we do this in my home. And when it has been awhile, we know it is time to do it again! We were just talking yesterday about doing this around our entire property. There are no magical things going on here but in our faith, we do this in sybolic reference that we are trusting in the Holy Ghost to protect us and our home and our family. One more thing, pray and go through your house and make sure there is nothing there that any evil spirit can attach itself to. Any symbols, music, movies etc. Anything the Lord wants you to get rid of in your house. This may also help you.
In Him,
Traci

Traci 1125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:21 pm

Raye...we RADICALLY prayed for you tonight...I just want you to know that you are in the palm of God's hand and you are hidden under the shadow of the Almighty!!!!!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:25 am

wow, thank u I dont know what to say.

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:01 am

I have a question, where can I find annointing oil?

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Traci 1125 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:04 am

It is simply extra virgin olive oil. Please remember that it is symbolic of your faith.

Traci 1125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:55 pm

evoo?? wow did'nt know that. :)

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:07 pm

Yes, it's what the pastor's and intercessors use, but like Traci said, it's not in the oil, it's your faith and the faithfulness of God that gets the job done. When I was younger and a single parent, I could not afford Olive Oil so I put some vegetable cooking oil in a container and prayed over it and used it. That was the best season of my life. I learned how to pray and anoint my house and there was so much peace there. So once again, getting the olive oil is a good thing, but its not the main reason for you to see God move in your house...it's your faith mixed in with his goodness!!!!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Traci 1125 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:46 pm

Thanks Colette..........Raye, this is what I am saying.....Your trust has to be in Jesus and the power of His blood. Do you understand what we are saying when we say that the oil is symbolic? Also, C is absolutely right. Any type of oil will do. I just always happen to equate anointing oil with evoo. It is the most commonly used but any will do.

Traci 1125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Boscoe Jenkins on Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:51 pm

How do u bless the oil?

Boscoe Jenkins

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:47 pm

You ask God to bless it

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top