Skip to My Lou...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Skip to My Lou...

Post by lola21st on Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:05 am

I have been having reoccurring dreams of my church expanding and moving to a new building. On this day, there was a tour of the building. It appeared to be an old factory that was renovated. A funeral was also taking place but I donít remember whose. I recall being in a buffet line for food and the woman in front of me pushed me because she felt that I was going to get food that she wanted. In this particular line, they were giving out legs of ham. I chastised her that she was ready to pick a fight. I wasnít afraid of her, I was trying to get her to refocus. She did calm down but I could tell that it was half-hearted, she wasnít sincere, she was going along with it but clearly she was gameplaying.

In the next scene, I had a job interview in marketing with another woman at the same facility. We were going through a case study. Afterwards, I was walking out of the church and I have a skip in my step. I passed a friend of mine but I didnít say anything to her. I was in such a good mood that I started skipping down the sidewalk. What I noticed is that as I skipped, I was getting pretty high up in the air. So I continued doing it. It was cool because I could stay in the air for a while and had hangtime. So I played with that discovery to see how long I could stay in the air without landing. I did that on the way to the church. I ran into a family that I know from the church and their daughter was sick. End of dream.

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Skip to My Lou...

Post by Halo on Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:39 pm

Lola~ I believe this dream goes along with the other dream "Graduate School"...Told you dreams come in a multitude of Business. I believe the Lord is showing you somethings that are going on in the spiritual realm.

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:43 am

Hi Lurdys! The very first thing that comes up in my heart about this dream is that you are being shown (1) the season that your church is in (which of course you already knew), but the timing of this dream is significant, because God is also showing you (2) a particular spirit that is operating in the church that needs to be dealt with. The woman that was picking fight with you in the dream, I believe is symbolic of a particular spirit that is operating within your church body. God will reveal this to us many times as "watchmen" over the church so that we can pray and intercede and do warfare in the spirit over the assignment. In the dream, you chastised this person, but it made no difference. Sometimes merely a natural correction is not enough. The entrance that this spirit has to operate in the church body must be dealt with and then dealing with the individuals would bring correction.

You "skipping" in the second scene, I believe is showing you where you are spiritually right now, and the ease with which you are operating in the giftings from the Lord. You are becoming very "skilled" in the word of righteousness, and you are able to do things now because of that Word of God that dwells in you, and that skill, that is impossible to do outside of God. I see this second scene as almost a "status report" of your spiritual walk. (Hebrews 5:13-14, "For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. 14 But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.")

The funeral in the first scene, I believe is very positive. Since you don't remember a particular person, I would say God is just showing you that the church is letting go of the "old" to receive the "new". This is great, as a lot of churches don't perceive this season change, and tend to do what they've always done, not discerning that the church has entered into a new season. Your church has entered into a new season, has properly discerned this new season. Old things are "passing away", and new things are being declared. (2 Corinthians 5:17, "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." Isaiah 42:9, "Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them." Isaiah 43:19, "Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.")

These are just some insights at first glance. Please pray about them...

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:25 am

Hi Sandra!

Thanks Sister for your interpretation! Our church has indeed entered a new season of growth (we've recently added a new service) and we've been seeking the Lord regarding His will and direction for the church.

I will pray more about this spirit and bring it to our intercessory prayer team also.

Thanks & God Bless,

Lurdys

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:13 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum