Forty-four Dollars

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forty-four Dollars

Post by lola21st on Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:36 am

My mother had a dream last week that someone gave her $44. During a IRL phone call to my aunt (her sister), it turns out that my aunt had the same dream last week too except that in her dream her father gave her $44. (wow) My mother has had two dreams since then about receiving money. I don't remember the amount in the second dream but in the third dream she received $1000 but it was in small bills and for some reason that angered her so she started burning the bills then realized that was wrong so she stopped....

Last edited by lola21st on Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : clarifying)

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Forty-four Dollars

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:56 pm

I wonder if your mom is about to get her "double portion" either financially or spiritually and maybe she feels as though she doesn't deserve it (hence burning it up)?

Please pray on what I've said
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:49 pm

Thanks Desiree, I was wondering the same thing - that she was going to receive a provision that she didn't feel she deserved...

I wonder though about both her and my aunt having the same dream..I edited my post to make it clearer - in the same week (unkown to each other) they both IRL had the same dream of receiving $44....is that considered a word established (every word is established by two or three witnesses), that they will be receiving a financial blessing?

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:54 am

I am not sure whether she will get money or not although it seems so. One night I had an unusual dream about $50 dollars, someone was overcharging me for something that cost fifty dollars (they were charging me $100 dollars. I dreamt about something similar happening to me again in the dream that had to do with $50 dollars again). I didn't understand what the dream meant but I knew it meant something. A week later I stepped out in faith and saw an opportunity where I could make extra money, the result of that was I ended up getting paid $5000 and if it wasn't for God I wouldn't get that.

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:14 am

Lurdys, just a thought...it may not be that she doesn't feel "qualified", but more so that it didn't come in the way she expected it to come. In the one dream it came in small bills and this is not what she wanted, and so she started burning it up. It could be that the Lord is showing your mom that her prayers are about to be answered, but that it's not coming in the way she expects it to come....Just something to pray about.

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:20 am

Thanks Butterfly and Sandra P, those are good points that I will pass that on to her....it's definitely something to pray about...what about the fact that IRL she and her sister had the same dream above within a couple of days of each other?

Last edited by lola21st on Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add words)

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:43 am

Honestly, I don't know...All I could do is speculate about that. Nothing comes up in my heart about it right now, but I will post if it does.

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:58 am

I always refer back to Genesis 41 with Pharoahs dream. Your aunt and your mother had the same type of dream, which says to me that this is your "two to three witnesses" so it's gonna come to pass!! I don't know if it will be finances or just general provision! We'll have to see!!

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:10 pm

Thanks Desiree, that was the confirmation that I was looking for as I think that is it is significant in the same way when you dream something twice...the word is established by two to three witnesses....we'll see what happens!

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:55 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top