God Blss You for helping me with my dream!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

God Blss You for helping me with my dream!

Post by angel.5472 on Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:38 pm

My dream is as follows: I was visiting a friend, Julie, whom I have not seen for many years. My two closest friends Gill and Joy were with me and we were all meeting for a dinner party. Gill and Joy had never met Julie but yet they seemed quite comfortable. We were sitting around the table when she said that I had a stronghold of witchcraft over my life. I felt confused and complexed, a little afraid and just looked at her. Joy gave me a look of concern. Then Julie said that she new someone overseas whom she would ring and they would set me free. A man suddenly popped up and said "authority- why do you call someone else when you all have authority. With that my friend Gill stood up and walked over to Julie and started degreeing,breaking the power, prophesing and she fall under the power of the anointing. I felt so confused because she said I had the bondage but the prayer was directed at Julie, the host of the evening. I got up and walked out to my car and drove home. When I arrived home the back yard was a pool of clear, beautiful water. The same man who said about the authority was sitting outside near the flow of the water. He said that the water was coming from every direction and it was like a slow running waterfall in my backyard. He held in his hands lots of seedlings, little trees and some had really nice foliage. He was planting them near the water- on the fence boundary. I was delighted and thought how beautiful they would look. With that I walked in the back door and entered into my home. It all had been repainted red and blue. My clock was gone and a note from my daughter was on the bench saying she had borrowed it. I felt like everything had changed and nothing seemed the same. I went into my room to change my clothes when I heard the voice of the same man who was at the dinner and in the yard. Has I looked in the wardrobe half of my clothes were gone and the voice said "look on the lounge for there is a new pile for you to choose from". I walked out into the lounge which also had been repainted - vibrate colours and there was clothes that fitted perfectly and all brand new. I was told to choose what I wanted and then I wake up/ A knew the dream was from God but am having difficulty in understanding it fully. Would greatly appreciate any help. Gods Riches Blessings Jeanette

angel.5472

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: God Blss You for helping me with my dream!

Post by Guest on Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:53 pm

Sister,
what part of the dream is the one bothering you?
You have been washed by the blood and the spirit of God
rep the paint on your walls.
the flowing waters are the river of flowing waters coming from you..the one Jesus Promised
the curse of ...remember Jesus took your place.
He was made cursed so you can be free of the curse of the law..that is the legality satan might have against your life..
the clockgone means you are not tune in worldly time
the new clothing...when we received salvation God promises to change our unrighteousness old clothings,flthy,,etc for new ones..
empowerment in the spirit.
the seeds and the trees are the promises of God in your life,,Some are sprouting,some still seeds but in do season you shall reap..
is your friend Julie a saved person?
May the Lord Bless You and Keep You.

Back to top Go down

Post by angel.5472 on Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:30 am

mbstudent thank you for replying. Wonderful truths in your interpretations. Julie is saved - we did ministry together many years ago. Interesting is the fact that the three ladies in the dream have all been ministry partners - 2 are in the past - One current. I suppose I did not look at it from the angle of the covenant at salvation. Have been praying regarding decisions within ministry, home fellowship and business. Then had this dream. Did not quite understand the first bit - why witchcraft?May the Lord pour out His Abundant blessings to you - Jeanette

angel.5472

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:15 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top