Teeth falling out and prayer request

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Teeth falling out and prayer request

Post by MyPeace on Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:32 pm

I know that sometimes losing your teeth in dreams means death of someone close to you, illness, etc. However, I've also heard that certain teeth represent certain things - like molars representing close, foundational relationships. Possibly representing that you will lose a close friendship/relationship if dreaming about losing them. I had a dream where I lost both of my top two canine teeth. After losing them, I had two canine teeth still in my mouth, but they were broken. I tried to put my teeth back in my mouth that had fallen out over my teeth, but they wouldn't go back. I have looked around for the prophetic meaning of these teeth to no avail. I had this dream about a month ago and remembered it while reading some of the other posts about teeth. Any help and prayer for this would be greatly appreciated! Thank you soooo much.
Much love,
Dana
:bighug:

MyPeace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Teeth falling out and prayer request

Post by Jen on Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:35 am

Dana,
I will be interested to see what the others say.. My husband had a similar dream of teeth falling out but then were too big to put back in. His were his front four teeth. Just in case I will say a prayer over both of us right now.
Jen

Jen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by daphanie02 on Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:59 pm

see! i answered this post a couple days ago and now its GONE!! Whats going on here? lol
Daph thinking

daphanie02
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator
Supporting Member/Senior Coordinator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:38 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top