having babies

View previous topic View next topic Go down

having babies

Post by karenburns2008 on Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:13 pm

This is strange question but I had a dream a few months ago, about me having a baby. In the dream I never actually gave birth to the baby, just had it. The baby was half black and half white. I never told my daughter about this dream but the other night she had a dream that I had a black baby. I know babies are sometimes representation of ministries but does anyone have any insight? Thanks

karenburns2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: having babies

Post by Traci 1125 on Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:15 pm

Hey Karen
I had a dream about 3 weeks ago. It involved a white mother. She was pregnant. My dream was definitely a ministry dream. I actually saw some of the items from the dream at the place where my husband and I were considering ministering. Then, a few days ago, my husband has a dream. When he recited it to me we both burst out into tears because it was a confirmation of my dream. But in his dream, everyone in it, including the baby was black. The man in his dream who represented God was also black. In my instance, it was not significant (the race of the characters). Just a little insight from my own experience.

Traci

Traci 1125

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top