Dont go into Creaton Creek.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dont go into Creaton Creek.

Post by True Flight on Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:04 pm

I had 5 dreams about this last night, all in a row.
I hope I got the name right, I couldnt remember in the morning so I asked God and I believe this is the name.
But spelling and prononciation are 2 diffrent things.

He said, "Dont go into Creaton Creek, Just a touch of the water can kill you"

I'm thinking this is important.

The dreams are complicated, but each dream was a rehersal. I'm not sure what for

The first dream involved car chases, gun fights and foot chases. No one was ever shoot.
So I'm seeing danger in that

The next 3 dreams I and some peeps I dint reconize were jumping into a resivour below the creek.
2 times I saw 5 foot golden carp. For some reason they were preditors.

one stood up out of the water on its tail fin and tryed to get me

The last dream I saw a dinousor. I ran but it didnt chase us,
I was out of energy and felt weak at the end of the last dream.

Each dream I was told to stay out of Creaton Creek.

Any ideas what Creaton Creek is?

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dont go into Creaton Creek.

Post by Cholette on Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:40 pm

Hmmm TF...I tried doing a "GOOGLE" search and spelled it all different types of ways and nothing really came up.

The contents of the dreams seem to be VERY IMPORTANT and it's worth you laying out before the Lord until He opens this up to you. You said you have FIVE dreams about it in one night? Ummm...pull on heaven for this interpretation.

If you can, let us know what happens!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:47 pm

a warning doom or day of reckoning is near.
the lord is telling you to stand firm and fight with spiritual weapons He has given you. Be Holy as He is holy..Mine is the battle says the Lord
read this :
The Domesday Book is the record of the great survey of England completed in 1086, executed for William I of England, or William the Conqueror. While spending the Christmas of 1085 in Gloucester, William "had deep speech with his counsellors and sent men all over England to each shire to find out what or how much each landholder had in land and livestock, and what it was worth" (Anglo-Saxon Chronicle).
One of the main purposes of the survey was to determine who held what and what taxes had been liable under Edward the Confessor; the judgment of the Domesday assessors was final—whatever the book said about who held the material wealth or what it was worth, was the law, and there was no appeal. It was written in Latin, although there were some vernacular words inserted for native terms with no previous Latin equivalent, and the text was highly abbreviated. The name Domesday comes from the Old English word dom (of which the Modern English doom is descended), meaning accounting or reckoning. Thus domesday, or doomsday, is literally a day of reckoning, meaning that a lord takes account of what is owed by his subjects. Mine is the revenge says the Lord i shall recompense

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:47 am

Cholette, these dreams had no context, the rehersal seemed to be of importance.

Mbstudent, dont have a clue how you got that. OK I have a clue but not much of one. I believe you hit the nail on the head.

I will keep chewing on this one a bit longer though, God is filling in the gaps and clearing things up.

Thanks for your replies

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:20 am

I was speaking more of the specifics of the dreams...the guns, the car chases, dinasours, etc. Those seemed to mean something and were specific.

I'm glad MB came up with that information for you...I don't know how he got it either...GO MB!!!!

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by princessdelia on Mon Oct 26, 2009 11:08 am

Mb is a man of God, led by God! I never forget how rhema words flowed from him sent by God. Mb keep your humility before the Lord so that the annoiting continues to flow through you.

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:08 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top