Broken Glasses

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Broken Glasses

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:30 am

Good morning fellow dreamers,

Need a little help on this one if you can.

My dream,

I was at an apartment complex with some people and we were leaving after a party. We had to walk down a flight of stairs but when I looked at TJ (one of the little boys in the dream and is in our church in RL) his glasses were all cracked. My hands were full so I asked someone to pick him up because it was obvious to me that he could not see to get down the stairs. No one responded so I asked again a little stronger. No response so I asked again even stronger and finally someone said "Fine". We are now moving through a living room that is in disaray. There are dirty closes everywhere....We walk up a some stairs and on the way up I see a kitchen towel that looks like one of mine.....I make the comment....I used to live here it must be mine and grab the towel and continue out the door.....end of dream.

God bless and thanks for the help,

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Broken Glasses

Post by usemeLord on Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:01 pm

Sounds like the little boy needs someone to help him see the truth of Jesus. I would be in prayer for him.

Just my thoughts

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:31 pm

Hi Dove -

I agree with usemeLord, I think the dream may be showing you that the boy lacks spiritual vision and needs guidance but isn't receiving any. You see this need and will ensure that he gets the guidance that he needs before he stumbles.

The towel often symbolizes servanthood. I think that the dirty clothes may represent others that you have helped move forward in their walk with the Lord through cleansing/deliverance. In Matthew 9:17 Jesus says, "Nor do they put new wine into old wineskins, or else the wineskins break, the wine is spilled, and the wineskins are ruined. But they put new wine into new wineskins, and both are preserved." The dirty clothes are left behind as the people learn about Christ and/or grow in Him. Especially after deliverance, it is important as you know that the healed person find new ways to live and to keep the doors shut that were once opened. As stated in 2 Corinthians 5:17, "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new." The dirty clothes are the old things that have passed away in the people who have been delivered. While it's not clear who owned the dirty clothes, I interpreted it as people who have been cleansed over time and since you pick up a towel from the same apartment, I wonder if the towel may have marked the fact that you served people there and are going to need the towel as you are elevated in your ministry of service to others?

Please pray on what's been said to see if it aligns with what's in your spirit.

Last edited by lola21st on Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : correction)

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:07 pm

Hi usemeLord and Lola,

I have been very sick this week and am just now getting to the dream interpretation board. What you both said speaks to my spirit. Thanks so much for helping me to understand. God bless you both.

Love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:44 pm

Connie~ I would have to say that this dream belongs to you...you are the owner-ship pertaining to what is going on...you are a co-laborer in and through Christ Jesus. Serventhood is right on the money. One cannot have a successful ministery work if one does not have a servent's heart, like that of David, Amen. A man that was after God's own heart...Therefore we are changed from Glory to Glory like that of moving foward from one place to another, pertaining to what once used to be is no longer through God's Grace. What once was broken and stained is no longer because we are co-laborers working together through and in our Savior to be of a greater-service to others. Good for you...due to your all your hard labor...you've received an increase.

Salutation, Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:27 am

God bless Halo and thanks! It is awesome!

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:52 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top