My trip to the white house

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My trip to the white house

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:59 pm

I had a dream where I went to Washington DC to the white house but the white house wasn't what its known as today. In this case, the walls were old and decayed and all wood. The windows were small and the hallways long. It reminded me of 17th or 18th century buildings (colonial). Some how I went to this executive suite that was more modern--glass table and huge office. This white man was the owner? His wife was someone that IRL is in my class (this woman in my class is from New York and she has an accent as if she's from the islands, I don't know if she is married IRL but I want to say because of her conversations in class that she is a single mother). Also in the dream, I met the woman's mother who happend to be Puerto Rican in the dream, and it was weird because the mother looked REAAAL young--younger than the woman!!!lol The woman said that her mom was mixed--spanish and more black.

Throughout the whole dream, I remember hiding in fields and jumping over walls as if it were a human maze! I don't know why I was running but I felt like someone people were after me! I remember saying, THIS LAND BELONGS TO MY FATHER! So I guess people were trying to get rid of me so that they can have the land that belonged to my family.

WEIRD

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My trip to the white house

Post by True Flight on Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:13 pm

The country was founded on the belief that our right as individuels come from God.
Now there is a change in the thinking of our government that our rights come from government.
The statue of Liberty, symbolises the European's that founded this country (the white owner, the lady from the island)
We must reconize that the blacks and Mexicans are a part of this country too. Younger, a more recent addition, but powerfull in influence.
Your father, our father is God, They are trying to take God out of this country.

Christ return draws near

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Sat Oct 24, 2009 11:36 am

Interesting thoughts trueflight. thanks

10/24/09 Possible manifestation
A group at my schoo participated in a heartwalk in downtown of the city and I remember seeing the "old time" capital and other historical buildings and statues like that of civil war days. I was actually doing the heartwalk for my dad!
p.s. It felt like people WERE following me, since it was lots of people out there!!!lol

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by unaday* on Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:14 am

I can’t help but think this dream does have something to do with ‘race’
I have to pray about it…not fully clear in my thoughts but
It is interesting how you may have had a glance of the white house from the past and then the white house of present time.
Could the white man represent the still present human thinking of authority based on race and the black woman represent the position of other colours- in a hierarchal ‘union’
Running through the fields and jumping over walls gave me the image of a runaway slave almost
Is it possible that revelation of the dream given through your words in the dream THIS LAND BELONGS TO MY FATHER- --The Earth – this land is not based on the rank of our race but on the founder and creator Jesus Christ?

For some reason I am seeing some of Colossians 2
8 Don’t let anyone capture you with empty philosophies and high-sounding nonsense that come from human thinking and from the spiritual powers[a] of this world, rather than from Christ. 9 For in Christ lives all the fullness of God in a human body.[b] 10 So you also are complete through your union with Christ, who is the head over every ruler and authority

13 You were dead because of your sins and because your sinful nature was not yet cut away. Then God made you alive with Christ, for he forgave all our sins. 14 He canceled the record of the charges against us and took it away by nailing it to the cross. 15 In this way, he disarmed[d] the spiritual rulers and authorities. He shamed them publicly by his victory over them on the cross.

20 You have died with Christ, and he has set you free from the spiritual powers of this world. So why do you keep on following the rules of the world, such as, 21 “Don’t handle! Don’t taste! Don’t touch!”? 22 Such rules are mere human teachings about things that deteriorate as we use them.

So many thoughts sorry- there is something about this dream!

unaday*

View user profile http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7ofQmeao9I

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:13 pm

Thanks "newlywed"lol for you interesting thoughts
We will see what comes of this!!

Desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile