Had a dream today in which I saw my future husband's face I think???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Had a dream today in which I saw my future husband's face I think???

Post by princessdelia on Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:42 am

In the dream my son and I were lying down with this man, my future husband and he was embracing both of us. He had soooo much love for us..my son was laughing and was so happy as my future husband played with him. I was looking at him(my future husband) with love and such contentment, he was so attentive and caring to my son. I was thinking as I looked at him, "Lord, You definitely surprised me with this man. He is what I desired within me, everything about him is pleasing and is a wonderful gift!" The love that just surrounded myself, my son and my future husband was immense. The amazing thing was that as I looked at him, I saw his face clearly and he had such a wonderful smile.
He took care of us in every way, the way a husband was called to care for his family. He even said it as he got up in the dream to get ready for work, the night shift, that he was proud to be caring for myself and my son. I was sooo humbled and touched by the commitment of him.

I woke up so deeply fulfilled knowing that the Lord has my back and is preparing a man for myself and my son.
I have dreamed of a man who I thought was my future husband before but I didn't see his face and he was caring and defending me. A man of God told me that that dream represented God caring for me through the turbulence that has been my life the past 11 months plus.

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Had a dream today in which I saw my future husband's face I think???

Post by princessdelia on Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:23 pm

Praying

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:37 pm

watta wondaful drm,,indeed,,um i think this is an encouragement 4 u sweety,,u deserve that,,PTL PTL... i agree wiv tha word u got,,but ,god is able 2 make all thangs abound 2 u,,,, D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:14 pm

WOW, I agree, what an awesome dream. Why are you questioning it? I would just roll with it and tuck it away in my heart until God continues to confirm. I have a friend who has dreamed of her future mate and every little peace of information she gets, she files it away until God brings forth the manifestation. I'm not sure anyone here can confirm if the man you saw in your dream is your future husband or not...that is something that only God can and will reveal in time.

Congrats!

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by princessdelia on Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:29 pm

No one except God can confirm it Jimmy u r right. I'm not sure what the dream meant- b4 i didnt see the face of the man i thot was my future husband only to get word it was a wonderful representation of the Father's love for me in the midst of the storm. Then now He is bringing hope& encouragement to myself& my precious little boy.

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:46 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top