Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lola21st

Wow! See what the Lord did Recently!

The following clip from Good Morning America shows the power of prayer. An Indianapolis Christian worker at a check cashing store was faced with a robber. She prayed for 10 minutes for the Lord to intercede and He did as only He can do. She then spoke to the would be robber for the next 30 minutes about his situation, his life, etc. and encouraged him that robbing a store is not what he needed to do....very heartwarming yet troubling at the same time....check it out with the following link:

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?cl=16228041

I saw this on the news Lurdys...God is so good!!! That lady truly trusted in the Lord. Sadly, I don't know if I would have done that. My first instinct would have been to beat him to a pulp and run...LOL! Just kidding!

Thanks for sharing...they only showed a portion of the video on the news.

Hey folks,

I totally agree this is awesome! We really need to pray for the man and his fiance and baby.

Lord, I pray you would do a work in him.....and his family. I pray they have a place to live tomorrow and food to eat and proper medical care for mom and baby. I pray that the witness of this young woman has impact on others to do the same. Lord you say to be bold for you....that was it Lord, it doesn't get any bolder than that. Thank you Lord for the wonderful work you did in that situation. All praise and honor to the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords!

your servant,

Connie

Amen Connie. I saw them on Oprah and I really felt for him. Unfortunately there is a lot of that going on because people are reaching their wits end. This is where WE come in...the people of God. We must pray for this nation because believe me, this is happening more than we know. I wonder if we would have known about this if she DIDN'T pray for him? This nation NEEDS the Lord!!!!

I'm in agreement with your prayer!!!

Amen! Look at how God has used this situation - she's been on Good Morning America and the family has been on Oprah and the video clip is on YouTube - how many people got to hear this testimony about the Lord and the power of prayer without it being censored?