Water, Lightning, College

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Water, Lightning, College

Post by nubava on Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:28 pm

This dream is very complicated, the scenes change very often and drastically and I can not understand or see how they connect with each other.

I was in an open air place, looked like a market, big market, someone was buying fish. I wanted to go into an unknown direction to do something which I don’t remember when I saw water rising. The water was still, it seemed to me that people from that place used the water to clean the territory. I could feel the water till my ankles. I came back, later I felt wind blowing and saw some clouds, in the horizon I saw lightning, it was so bright and vivid but not scary. I wanted to find our things which were outside to protect them. When I was looking for those things, I understood that they were at home and the doors were closed. I heard a man and a woman talking about a girl, she was missing. Then I entered a building which seemed to be our home. I couldn’t find our door went in the wrong direction, saw a door with # 506, understood it was not ours. I entered the elevator with one of my friends and went out of the elevator with her twin sister. I asked her whether she liked her college or not. She answered negatively. While we were going up the stairs, I saw different doors with nameplates – prospective students, women working, lots of documents, books. Then I entered a classroom, there were students and a professor, he gave me a teddy bear, a folder and something which looked like a key. Then the professor said something about 8 classes and I left. When I was going down the stairs, I was thinking about my father that I have to value, appreciate and love him more than I did.

Last edited by nubava on Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Water, Lightning, College

Post by NeWine on Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:23 am

Lol, I thought it was funny that your post was 11:28 and I am reading your post at 10:08, and that every time I look at a clock or watch it is on the number 8. I'm in a season of the number 8 (personally in my life) Not to mention, that you have the 8 classes in your dream.

I know that 8 represents the fullness of time and into the New Day. After the thousand year rein of Christ we go into the "eighth day". Revelation 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth ... for the old heaven and old earth were passed away and there was no more sea ...

You progress under this professor from a child needing comfort, to an adult with a key. Authority. Your professor is speaking of the duration and completion of your training. When he talks to you about the 8 classes. It is a dispensation of time for training and instruction that you graduate from. Your folder holds those things that you learned. Now your off into the new day, your giving praise to your Father, your descending from the place of nurture and training, as you walk down the stairs. With praise on your lips you will be coming down from the "mountain" into responsibility to nurture and train.

The water and the wind is the Word and the Spirit. The lightening and the clouds on the horizon is your excitement and anticipation for the future, You needn't worry about your things because those" things" concerning you are secured.

I believe that this dream is about what was, is , and is to come. That is why there seems to be some disconnect between scenes.

Doe this friend actually have a twin sister? If not your friend experiences a transformation while spending this short period of one on one with you. Regardless, your relationship will have shifts. You will/have progress(ed) together on your "up hill" climb, in higher learning. Let me know if this "friend" is not a real in life person you know, that is your friend.

Home is a place to relax, it is where your comfort is, and what is familiar, but your not finding any of that because at this time in your dream, your compelled to go beyond your comfort zone, to progress, to be elevated beyond status quo, and into a place of training. 50 is Jubilee, 6 is the number of man. The wrong door would be a "man made jubilee" which falls short of God's true sabbatical year. So it's not time for you to be "at home" but on a trek to your destiny. The missing person could be yourself, because people may not understand where your at, on this spiritual or, quite literal trek, that will lead you to the place where you obtain your key- of that destiny, no more struggle with wrong doors, and closed doors. YOu will find your door, and your name plate will be on it. - in Christ dee(newine) Hope this sheds some light.

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:47 am

NeWine, thank you so much for this in depth insight. This is amazing but when I posted the dream I didn't see or understand a single thing in the dream. But now I see so many points.

Want to start with the twin sisters - IRL they are twins and we are not close friends just for a short period of time were. We don't even stay in touch at the moment but we are on good terms.

Second, when I kept looking for our apartment I kept thinking that I liked it so much that we spent so many happy and warm days with my family.
As for # 506 - I had a dream couple of weeks ago with the same number - A man asked me where he could find room/apartment # 506 - he came to visit his daughter, I showed him the right direction and even saw the numbers on the door. When I came to our apartment I saw lots of papers - like post-it notes on the door and the walls near the door. I wondered what could that mean.

Third, 8 classes - when I left the classroom, I thought to myself that I already knew everything those students were studying, I quess it was a language class.

I will post later again as I get more from this deam, nees time to pray and think.

God bless you.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:09 am

You might look up the name of the twin you went in the elevator with, and the name of the other twin you came out with. could be a big key, and also, may not have anything to do with the actual people.

My favorite place for that is Behind the Name It is an on line dictionary of the etymology of names and words.

-dee

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:20 am

Nubava~ At this time I would like to shed even a greater light upon this dream, pertaining to the book of Numbers. The content of this book are is dealing with numbers; Numbers is the story of the nearly 40 years that the Isrealites wandered in the wilderness, between the times of 2 seperate census of the people. The first census is of the old generation, the generation that came up out of Egypt. It takes place at Mount Sinia in the second year of the exodus. The second census is of the new generation. It takes place on the plains of Moab, opposite Jerico, 38 years later just prior to the nation's entering of Canaan. Even though the old generation (with the exception of Joshua and Caleb) is not allowed to enter the promised land, God still provides for and sustains the people through these wanderings. But however, there are two Key Words for the book of Nembers: Wanderings, Census. The emphasis of Numbers is on the ''wanderings'' of the Israelites in the wilderness during the time between the ''census'' taken of the old generation of Israelites and later the ''census'' of the new generation. Perhaps...your answer may lie in the book of Numbers. The Themes of this book are very simple: Our displine from God is sometimes stern, but He ultimately rewards those who are obedient to His Word. We can progress as children of God only as we allow Him to nuture our growth, Amen. Just some knowledge to chew on today, to stur up your senses....

Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:19 am

Thanks for your replies.

Dear Halo, I get the point of your post and it goes with my spirit but I don't see the connection with the dream...which part of it

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Halo on Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:01 am

Nubava~ I'm glad you ask that...The professor in the dream and collage, books, folders, numbers, lightning, water, and even a key, etc. All these things hold a common ground. The connection is simple; to see the spiritual meaning of Numbers is to add to or subtract, positive or negitive. But one must obtain knowledge from the professor about our wonderings pertaining to the word of God. The word "look" (lightning) carries the meaning (behold). Your beholding some things that you are wondering about pertaining to his documents of knowledge and wisdom,,,The estimations of it all is to disignate you into being a scholar-in his word...just like the
Israelites that was promised the land of Cannan, a land of plenty, well, here you are journing, traveling to possess that in which is rightfully your's, along the way a census is taking place,,,adding to (up-stairs) taking away (down-stairs), negative and positive. I'm sorry, my intentions was not to throw you, but to take you deeper, in hopes that you would connect the two events together. That's why I said ''just some knowledge to chew on today''. If you have any more questions, just ask...okay.

A co-laborer with you in Christ,
Halo

Halo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nubava on Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:57 pm

Thanks for your reply.
You did right in your first post when you wrote as ''just some knowledge to chew on today''. I was really meditating couple of days and I saw the connection between my life and the book of numbers but I couldn't see the same connection in the dream.
At first sight the dream seemed to me illogical or didn't make sense to me. But I felt that there something behind the dream, something deep. I couldn't even imagine that there is something this deep.

nubava

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:02 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top