answer to prayer- but can't understand it!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

answer to prayer- but can't understand it!

Post by elleon5891 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:36 pm

A couple of nights ago, I prayed for a very long time to be sent an answer of what to do in a certain situation (There is someone- who we'll call "bob"-who I honestly feel I love but I don't have the courage to bring the topic up, and he has shown no signs of mutual feelings, but there's still this unshakable feeling of mutuality. Also, I'm not usually the type to hang on if someone doesn't show mutual interest- this is new ground) I've told myself to forget it but the feeling won't go away. We only see each other in a large group of friends and don't speak much. I asked God to let me know whether I'm hanging on for a reason and if I shouldn't to help me let go. The dream was this: We were at a house that seemed familiar to me in my dreams- I along with my usual group of friends. Everyone was supposed to go somewhere together but "bob" and I wanted to stay behind. All of our friends were saying to each other that we couldn't be left alone because we always "make-out" when we are by ourselves. And the phrase "make-out" kept getting thrown around. We tried numerous times to leave the group but they would always interfere. I felt in the dream that I wanted to be alone with him and away from the eyes of the group. And when we would get a moment alone, we would just look into each others eyes intensely, as if we were having a conversation with our eyes or looking at each others feelings (No actual making out LOL) And the dream eventually ended with us standing outside (Bob and I) while everyone else was talking and walking around inside pretty actively. Any ideas?!

elleon5891

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: answer to prayer- but can't understand it!

Post by usemeLord on Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:12 am

My thoughts are your friends are hindering the relationship from beginning. Do you know if they are against this attraction? I would pray and ask God and see if you should just happen to see him somewhere where you know he goes. Or better yet for confirmation ask God if you and he can run into each other (not physically) and have a nice conversation.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by elleon5891 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:51 am

Thank you! That reaffirms what I was thinking. I also thought maybe the "make-out" meant that I needed to make out what was going on while the friends weren't around, adding more confusion. So I guess God wants me to face it one-on-one, no security blankets. Maybe I was just in denial because I'm afraid?! LOL But I guess he'll lead me in the right direction, regardless of the outcome. Thank you for your insight!

elleon5891

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:25 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top