I keep losing my car

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I keep losing my car

Post by butterfly on Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:26 am

In real life I cannot drive but I had a dream twice last night involving a car. I dreamt that my dad gave me one of his cars (a black car) to drive and he told me that I must be careful with it. So he gave me the keys to the car. The next thing I know I am in a particular city and it seems I parked the car near where my dad works and I went somewhere to enjoy myself. However I stayed out too late at the place I went to so by the time I was ready to head home it was darkness. One of my Christian friends were with me and there were two guys with us (who I don't know in real life) but they were my friends in the dream. Anyways I asked those two guys if they could follow us so I could find my car but they shaked their heads no and they looked afraid cause apparently where I had my car it was totally dark with no lights and they were afraid somebody would hold us up. Anyway me and my Christian friend went to find my car and I could not find it at all because the place was pitch black. While walking I kept on looking around because I know that I had to watch for me and my friends personal safety. I also was worried that I would not make it home safely as I had promised my dad. We ended up going to this semi dark storage place to look for my car. Then Ben Stiller (the actor) jumped out from behind us and my friend was scared and started to run but I was not scared because I recognized he was Ben Stiller. Anyway I ran after her and we ended up going to an elevator into an expensive looking hotel (it was white looked like it was made of ivory, it had gold on the inside and it had an Indian flair to it and a lot people dressed up was inside) but we kept on coming off at the wrong stop in the elevator because my friend was scared and I had to find a way for us to reach the ground floor and we did then the dream ended. Then after this dream I had another dream after where I got that same car again to go where I wanted to go and I must bring it back and come home safely. This time when I went out to the city, the same city I went to in the previous dream I parked somewhere where I could easily find the car. I decided also to leave the place while it was still day because I never wanted to get stuck again in the night like the last time in the night. However when I went to find my car and head home I could not find the car. I also kept looking around me to protect myself in case somebody tried to attack me. I saw a car coming closely beside me and I walked in the opposite direction in case that car was following me. Then I kept on looking around for my car and I saw the same guy friend from the previous dream looking scared again but I ignored him and I went into a storage room and found my car hidden away. so I went and got my car so I could drive away. But I looked around and I could not find my car again. Does anybody have any idea what these dreams mean?

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I keep losing my car

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:57 am

Butterfly
has your dad entrusted you with something (ie possibly more responsibility/opportunity in an area) but you seem unprepared for? Possibly acting irresponsibly? It seems that you're concerned about what your dad thinks and how he'll react to how you handle what he gives you--is this true in real life? (either from a spritual or physical perspective)? for some reason, I keep seeing "misguided or loss of direction". Do you feel lost in some way in real life--like where you want to go? Maybe it won't be all that bad in the end as previously thought (ie: Ben stiller)? Please pray on what I've said
desiree
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by butterfly on Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:57 am

Hi Desiree. I believe that the father in this dream represents God and not my natural father. God has entrusted me with a lot of responsibility. Sometimes I feel as if I don't know which direction God wants be to go at the moment. Sometimes I wonder if I can do what God wants me to do. My biggest fear in life to be honest is failing.

Thanks very much Desiree!!!!!!! :clap:

butterfly
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:13 am

you're so welcome Butterfly! Remember God loves you and He's GOT YOUR BACK in all of this!!! you'll be fine!
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:58 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top