someone sent me this reply from another site and can you give me your opinion please

View previous topic View next topic Go down

someone sent me this reply from another site and can you give me your opinion please

Post by Monique on Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:11 am

Im dreaming and looking at me in the dream . I can see in my ear

I was at my grandmother house and I ear was itching and saw white like stuff like bubbling in my right ear foaming up and then little spider in it coming out. I was thinking a nest had hatched.But, I think only saw one coming out.

Then it went to me getting some medicine in a tube and on the tube it said something about spiders something to that effect cant remember the exact words right now.

I woke up

(IRL)I have then noticed that my ears has not had wax in it like it should or normally have in the past year and its been itching alot lately

I woke up this morning and its like itching feels like something there

Other reply from another site

Your ear means your partner or your daughter.
It was itching means you will ask for a news for him/her and will be sad.
A spider means a weak person or a kid.
It was coming out of your ear may mean a pregnancy on the way.

Last edited by Monique on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: someone sent me this reply from another site and can you give me your opinion please

Post by usemeLord on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:06 am

Maybe you should see a doc. or spiders can represent the following

Spiders

When we see a spider in a dream we must first determine if the spider is a symbolic spider or an
actual spider and we often do this by the appearance of the spider.

When a spider is a symbol for something other than a spider, the spider's appearance will be
unusual and prominent in the dream. The spider could be silver or have an argyle pattern on it's
back, or have any other type of appearance not found in nature.

When a spider in your dream is foretelling a future encounter with an actual spider it will normally
look like a real spider in the dream. In addition, noting the spider will be all the dream amounts to

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: someone sent me this reply from another site and can you give me your opinion please

Post by Monique on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:27 pm

I no it was gray with something on its back . I couldn't see it clearly

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:44 pm

i will reply soon,, D,,,i dont agree wiv that response u had,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique on Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:48 pm

Thank you very very much .

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:08 pm

um symbollicaly,this kood be showing,negative words in ur ears,,that r having an effect on ur life,, does ur granny speak that way 2 u at all?? D

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:36 am

I just got the spider symbol from this website, was just seeing if anything made your spirit jump.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Itchey ear

Post by NeWine on Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:50 am

Hi, dreamer,
It may mean you have a subconscious concern for your ear because you are having a real issue with it. It is a primal fear humans have that an insect could crawl into their ear. Amazingly enough you described the effects of peroxide in your ear (bubbly foam) which is a home remedy for ear problems. (Grandmas remedy). Make sure that if you use this remedy to get the store bought solution. It has the correct mixture. (Also, loosens hard impacted earwax.)

There are prophetic parallels to real physical issues, at times.

A spiritually itchy ear is looking for the itch to be satisfied with what it likes to hear, not what it needs to hear. Ear wax, amazingly enough, has a "chemical thing going on" that is a natural bug repellent. (Spiritually speaking), your "lie" repellent may be absent and many times (in dreams) spiders represent the designers they are. They create webs. Webs are traps to capture their target. The spider may represent lies that are concocted to trap you in deception. Be aware of Soothsayers. Be aware of where you get your counsel. Even a little lie can go along way.

There is a way that seems right to a man but the end of that way is death. Proverbs 14:12

I would say that as you seek a natural remedy for your ear problems, examine your heart for any "hearing problems" that you may have. (spiritually) speaking. This is good advice for all of us, all the time. - Hope this helps
-in Christ dee(newine)

Proverbs 2:1-13
My son, if you receive my words, And treasure my commands within you, so that you incline your ear to wisdom, and apply your heart to understanding; Yes, if you cry out for discernment, and lift up your voice for understanding, If you seek her as silver, and search for her as for hidden treasures; Then you will understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God. For the LORD gives wisdom; from His mouth come knowledge and understanding; He stores up sound wisdom for the upright; He is a shield to those who walk uprightly; He guards the paths of justice, and preserves the way of His saints. Then you will understand righteousness and justice, equity and every good path. When wisdom enters your heart, and knowledge is pleasant to your soul, discretion will preserve you; understanding will keep you, to deliver you from the way of evil, from the man who speaks perverse things, From those who leave the paths of uprightness to walk in the ways of darkness ...

Last edited by NeWine on Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : grammer)

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique on Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:06 am

This makes more sense to me . I understand what you are saying. I really need interessory prayer . I am in the lions den, so to speak . I have been trying to figure this out and in the last 2 years has been ruff. I no now that God has been with me when I didn't no anything about the Bible but spiritually I am going through . I had in the past year giving up and I believe I said it when I had the devil in my ear. The devil came to steal , kill , and destroy I didnt no what at the time was going on.But also found out this has been going on since I was a baby but I ignored it. I have been thinking something was wrong with me all my life for real. I would see things and hear things no one else could see and hear. I was like why is this happening to me . I got low self esteem. I have alot of emotionally issues that I am finally dealing with. Last year because of seeing and hearing things I ended up in a mental state hospital and They was trying to say I was crazy but by the Grace of God , and I give him all the Glory when I didn't back then When my enemies was fleeing from me at sight when I came out of there. I didn't no why but now I do. Then here come the devil. I was angry , hurt, and bitter word that came out of my mouth we not right, then I started getting sick and loosing weight . Now I no why.

I could keep going on about this .

Thank you all for taken time to help me with this

Oh yes, My family has never gotten alone. I would always say everybody wanna be a chief and its not enough indians. We have been talking about how don't none of us get alone everybody is out for themselves. You can't tell us nothing . We all stubborn, hard headed and got a real bad temper and will hurt something . But for me I have to be pushed up against the wall and have no way out but Im thinking all the time about what imma do to you. I have alot of witchcraft, occult stuff , witches , alot of stuff I had no clue about being from the country going on in my life and they are after me and my children per say. They don't like us at all. Now I no why. God is Good and is on time.

God Bless All of You

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique on Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:36 am

oh, also the devil has my kids blinded and can't see the truth. I have just been praying for them . They don't want to hear nothing about the bible if you no what I mean.

I do have hearing problems now . I have spiritual blocks. discerning is it my thought or the enemies thoughts . Spiritually speaking and I wan't my gifts back. I was off the chains and didn't even no what I had.

I believe the devil was using it for bad but I didn't no it. I'm learning. It's never to late to learn the truth.

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NeWine on Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:55 am

NO it is never to late, and this is more than the beginning for you to experience restoration in your life. It is a good thing for you to surround your self with prayer, and the family of God. People who will love you enough that they won't leave you alone. The ones that love the word of God, the ones that keep wanting to lay hands on you and pray. The ones that will anoint you with oil, and call heaven down on the enemies head, on your behalf, and tell you the truth no matter what. It is a good time for you to release your natural family into the trustworthy hands of God, and let him change their hearts. All you need to do is stand on God's word that says, believe in the lOrd Jesus Christ and you and your household shall a be saved. Acts 16:30.

Let God do his good work, while you show them unconditional love. If that means loving them from a distance, then so be it. While God heals your mind and heart; what is imperative for you, is to be in an environment that supports you in Christ. - God bless, and I will prayer for you this very hour. IN Christ -dee

NeWine

View user profile http://newinepouring.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique on Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:40 am

Thank You Very Much

God Bless

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:42 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top