dream about ex and ex biz partner

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dream about ex and ex biz partner

Post by princessdelia on Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:34 am

Ok yet another ex dream- desiree is right! Unresolved issues.
Here is the dream- ex and his biz partner owe my parents a large sum of $ in real life. They've refused to pay it back.in the dream ex,biz partner& partner's wife were together. Calamity was befalling ex biz partner& wife. It was revealed to me in the dream that it was due to their wrongdoing in how they dealt with people with things concerning $. At first they tried to brush off the stuff they had done but as the calamity grew worse they realized they were wrong. Also in the dream i was angry at ex and pushed him and desired to hurt him until i repented. I prayed for ex biz partner and wife. Saw annoiting oil in a blue gallon. It was clearly labelled annoiting oil. Cant remeber what i used it for.

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: dream about ex and ex biz partner

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:37 am

Are you called for intercession. The Lord is asking you to intercede here. He showed you the situation and the people involved now he asking you to intercede. When you do intercede the anointing of the Lord is there.

Hope that helps,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by princessdelia on Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:23 am

My flesh doesnt want to intercede. Ex, ex biz partners are theives and wronged a lot of ppl with no remorse. They r both wicked ppl filled with deceit and have no inkling of the pain they've caused ppl. But u right dove! I was told back in may that I'm called to intercede for ppl in prayer.

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dove-Solutions on Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:32 am

Princessdelia,

The spirit is willing the flesh is week. I get it believe me! Just do what he called of you to do and the Lord will anoint you for it. I glad I was able to help,

love in Jesus,

Connie

~Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not to your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Himand He will direct your path.~ Proverbs 3:5-6

Dove-Solutions

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lola21st on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:52 pm

Princessdelia -

I went through a period of betrayal some time ago and Psalm 37 really ministered to my heart in knowing how to deal with this person so I'm leaving it with you hoping that you are blessed by it. God sees what is happening and will exact His vengeance in His perfect timing (which usually doesn't coincide with our timing for His vengeance...lol!). One can't hurt children of God and expect to get away with it, the wicked will perish...

lola21st

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top