Son's dream about water dropping on his head and killing him

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Son's dream about water dropping on his head and killing him

Post by usemeLord on Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:53 am

I think this dream is about killing the self and that is what I told him (although I put it in an 8 year olds language). If you have some insight or think otherwise I would dearly love to hear. He is 8 but knows God speaks in dreams, he is sweet yet all boy, very smart in class, teachers love him cause his is obedient in class. He is a little frightened of this dream so thought I would post it. Bless you all.

His said the roof was leaking and that he knew it was about to burst so he and others started running around, he just ran towards the door and out from under the banister from the second floor when a huge bunch of water came down and landed on his head and he died.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Son's dream about water dropping on his head and killing him

Post by One Door on Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:20 pm

Hello,
These are my thoughts on this dream.
Over the years, I have seen children having dreams from God and speaking them out to someone in their life. In my experience with these dreams given to children, they hold some significant not just for the child but also to a parent/parents or in some cases even to a grandparent. It is no coincidence the dream is spoken out by the child. I believe this is a dream that will play itself out through the years to come.
Roof here represents a covering. There is a spiritual covering over your son. The roof is leaking. A leak starts out slowly. It takes a while before it can burst through. I believe this shows the years that will go by before the "bursting" will take place and I get that also from the running done in the dream. Running here represents "working out one's own salvation", and that takes time (years to be exact). ".........he just ran toward the door and out from under the banister.........." Banisters represent support. God wants us to make Him our total support but here your son is under the banisters. Your son at this point has not made God his total support but remember he (your son) is running (working out his own salvation) and it can take all of us a while in our lives to make God our total support. The dream shows that he does run toward the door. Door here represents Jesus. Jesus is the door. Because he is in a place with 2 floors, I believe this represents a double anointing for your son. Water represents the Spirit of God. It is when he runs toward the door (Jesus) is when the Spirit of God comes upon him. And I would say that the dying here does represent dying to one's self. It just takes us a while to get to that point. It does not happen over night.

Last edited by One Door on Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by One Door on Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:31 pm

No need for this reply so I deleted it.

One Door

View user profile http://lcbspear@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:39 pm

Thank you so much for your input, I thought it had to do with dying to self, I know God has plans for this boy cause I had a dream of him in my arms and knew his name was Kyle before I knew I was pregnant two weeks later I found out I was pregnant, 8 months later I found out it was a boy and told my husband and nurse his name is Kyle. God is awesome and I trust he will keep him on a path of righteousness.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:35 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top