Merging World currencies and a strange place

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Merging World currencies and a strange place

Post by kellsy2004 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:14 am

Hi fellow dreamers!I had a dream last nite,I saw world currencies merging like eurodollar,something like that.I saw it on a newspaper.I saw myself in a very strange place,like a builiding wit strang people,I didn't feel like I was part of them.I was passing through with a little boy and someone else I wasn't really sure.Somehow the boy got lost and I was unhapy with the person I was with whom was responsible.Finally,we found the boy and I was happy.The boy was hungry so i stopped to get him food and something to drink.What does it mean?

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Merging World currencies and a strange place

Post by usemeLord on Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:05 am

I googled Obama's oneworld currency and so much information came up, it was scary. but we know it's going to happen, it's a matter of when. Be ready, pray without ceasing. Love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul and strength, keep the faith.

Dollar loses reserve status to yen & euro
Ben Bernanke's dollar crisis went into a wider mode yesterday as the greenback was shockingly upstaged by the euro and yen, both of which can lay claim to the world title as the currency favored by central banks as their reserve currency. Over the last three months, banks put 63 percent of their new cash into euros and yen -- not the greenbacks -- a nearly complete reversal of the dollar's onetime dominance for reserves, according to Barclays Capital.
Posted 10/15/09

Forbes: Group Of Seven Fights Irrelevance In New World Order
After decades in charge, the club of rich, industrialised nations is fast losing sway as a share of global economic power shifts towards big developing countries. That was a lesson of the Group of Seven's meeting in Istanbul at the weekend, when the absence of China showed the G7 could no longer tackle the world's economic problems on its own. Finance ministers and central bank chiefs from the G7 implored China in a diplomatically worded statement to let the Chinese currency rise, as they have done for several years. But China showed no sign of complying, and the G7 spent much of its time to discussing whether it should meet less often, with less pomp and perhaps with fewer public statements. G7 statements have all too often "interested nobody because there's no follow-up most of the time", said Dominique Strauss-Kahn, the head of the International Monetary Fund. Marco Annunziata, chief economist at UniCredit bank in London, said: "Istanbul is being seen by many as the G7's swan song, before it relinquishes power.
Posted 10/7/09

IMF Takes On Bigger New World Order Role, Chief Hails New Era Of Collaborative "Global Governance"
The International Monetary Fund took on a bigger global role Sunday as its 186 member nations accepted the mantle of guiding a lasting economic recovery from the 20 largest economies. The IMF's steering committee endorsed the Group of 20 summit plan for sustainable growth after the worst economic crisis in decades, including an increase in voting rights of at least five percent for under-represented countries. At their Pittsburgh summit a little more than a week ago, the G20 largest rich and emerging-market economies, asked the IMF to help them shape a robust global economy and reform the fragile financial system. The International Monetary and Financial Committee (IMFC), representing all members, backed the plan at a meeting in Istanbul ahead of the annual meetings of the IMF and World Bank that open Tuesday.
Posted 10/7/09

Right Out Of Masonic Doctrine: World Bank Welcomes "New Economic Order From The Ashes Of Crisis"
The wrenching financial crisis of the past two years will provide the catalyst for a profound change in the global economy which, according to the man running the World Bank, will see China and India become established centres of power, the dollar eclipsed as the sole reserve currency, and Latin America, south-east Asia and Africa emerge as new sources of growth. But as he surveys the wreckage caused by what the bank and its sister organisation, the International Monetary Fund, agree is the most severe crisis since the devastation caused by the second world war, Robert Zoellick is surprisingly upbeat about the future. Asked by the Observer how he envisages the global economy in 20 years' time, Zoellick says: "There will certainly be a larger role for the emerging powers, there will be multipolar sources of growth, there will be more south-south trade between developing countries. "The crisis gives us the opportunity to hasten this process. If we are concerned about the past reliance for growth on the US consumer, we have to make sure consumers in developing countries have enough finance to buy."
Posted 10/7/09

Obama Seeks G-20 Support For New Financial World Order
President Barack Obama says he is determined to go after the "reckless risk-taking" that pushed the global economy into the worst financial crisis since the 1930s, and he is also pushing for countries to promote more balanced growth going forward. He is getting support for his efforts from other leaders, although significant differences remain as Obama prepares to serve as host for a Group of 20 meeting of the world's leading economies on Thursday and Friday in Pittsburgh. In addition to pushing the U.S. agenda, Obama is certain to face tough questions from other G-20 countries over whether his administration can develop a credible plan to curb a soaring U.S. budget deficit that the White House projects will hit an eye-popping $1.548 trillion this year and total $9 trillion over the next decade.
Posted 9/22/09

Prince Charles Call For "Gigantic Partnership" Of Governments Administered By The World Bank
In one of his most out-spoken interventions in the climate change debate, he said a 15 billion annual programme was required to halt deforestation or the world would have to live with the dire consequences. "We will end up seeing more drought and starvation on a grand scale. Weather patterns will become even more terrifying and there will be less and less rainfall," he said. "We are asking for something pretty dreadful unless we really understand the issues now and [the] urgency of them." The Prince said the rainforests, which provide the "air conditioning system for the entire planet", releasing water vapour and absorbing carbon, were being lost to poor farmers desperate to make a living. He said that every year, 20 million hectares of forest equivalent to the area of England, Wales and Scotland were destroyed and called for a "gigantic partnership" of governments, businesses and consumers to slow it down.
Posted 9/22/09

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kellsy2004 on Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:30 am

Thanks for the interp,but how about the rest of the dream plsss?

kellsy2004

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:40 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top