man with dog spirit?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

man with dog spirit?

Post by traveller on Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:34 pm

Last night I had this dream. I can see some parts of the meaning of the first scene, but i think it's relevant to the next parts which i don't understand, so i'll include it anyway.

First scene:
I was walking around 2floor inside a house. Looking down I could see the staircase and the entrance to the house. Next to the entrance, inside, was a man laying down acting like a dog, which I thought was odd. I told someone who was there with me (but who I couldn't see) that this guy had a dog spirit and needed deliverance. I started to say: spirit of... and then I got scared, thinking about my family and if they'd be safe if I was involved in this type of ministry.
Next scene:
I was outside the building, like on a big balcony,on the same floor as i was before but then outside. There was lots of mud as it was raining. My mother was there with some other girl I don't know. They were both holding their bikes. I had big gum boots on and so did the girl, but not my mother. There were planks in the mud/water to make it sort of an easier track, but I saw lots of nails in them. So several times I was bypassing/sidestepping the nails and had to step in the watery mud. But that was ok for me because I had high gum boots. My mother and the girl were just standing there waiting for me as I needed to go past them. This was a bit of a juggling act as the girl's bike made it hard for her to step out of the way. I picked up the bike and moved it behind me for the girl to take back and I was through. Remember looking at my mother's shoes as she stood just outside the water and I thought that was smart as she didn't have boots.
Next scene:
Somehow I saw a chart or something similar with numbers of people. I remember thinking in the dream about the meaning of the numbers and then knew they were the number of people that got saved each chapter. I noticed chapter 14 had heaps of people.
Next scene:
I was in my own house, getting up in the morning and walked into my livingroom. I noticed all the doors were unlocked however they were still shut. I checked them, wondering why my husband didn't lock them as he usually does. I thought it was odd that the couch was turned back to front as well.
Then I woke up.
It would be wonderful if someone has clarifying thoughts on this dream. Greatly appreciated

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: man with dog spirit?

Post by usemeLord on Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:18 am

This is just my thoughts. But I get the feeling it's all about being safe with you.

You were afraid of getting into ministry that might affect your family.

You were afraid of getting dirty or of stepping on nails.
(bicycle could represent doing things in own strength, nails could represent darts of the enemy)

You were possibly afraid of the doors being unlocked.
(this could represent Jesus your husband getting ready to open a door no one can shut, he has already unlocked it waiting on you)

Are you in a deliverance ministry? Has God called you into this area? Are you afraid that the devil will come after your family? I pray God would give you understanding of this dream.

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:28 pm

usemeLord (like that name by the way:-)

Thanks heaps for your thoughts! And yes, you're spot on with these comments. I know God has called me into deliverance ministry and I really want to step out in this area. However, my husband is unsaved and I read a comment once that that could be a problem in my spiritual covering when entering into deliverance ministry? I also know the enemy is trying to use this to stop me. I do believe God can do anything including protecting me(the gum boots) and hubby:-) Just praying for wisdom... Any thoughts on the couch back to front or the dog spirit, have never heard of it before:-)
Thank you so much. God bless you!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by usemeLord on Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:00 am

I believe by the scripture that you are his covering until he becomes the spiritual head of the household

• [url=http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/javascript:verseResultsPage('bible', 1, '1co', '1 Corinthians', '7', '14', 'KJV')]1 Corinthians 7:14 KJV[/url]

For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy.

• [url=http://miasherwood.forumotion.net/javascript:verseResultsPage('bible', 1, '1co', '1 Corinthians', '7', '16', 'KJV')]1 Corinthians 7:16 KJV[/url]

For what knowest thou , O wife, whether thou shalt save thy husband? or how knowest thou , O man, whether thou shalt save thy wife?

I believe that since he isn't saved yet that you will have to go to war in the spirit, but think of all the people being set free, I would heed the Father and step out in faith and believe in faith that the Father will warn you if anything is about to attack (spiritually) your husband.

As for the couch, I'm not sure and the dog spirit not sure. But with the dog spirit I would look up on any on-line bible and search for every scripture with dog. I am sure God will give you insight. Couch's remind me of rest and turned around might mean it's not time for rest.

I forgot to mention yesterday about the chapter part. I believe is has to do with chapters of life, you know the saying "it's the new chapter in my life" or "it's the next chapter of my life" Chapter 14 sounds awesome and I say to God "Let it be so"

usemeLord

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:14 am

Thank you for those scriptures! Gr8ly appreciated. Have checked all scriptures on dogs, which is quite a few and dogs aren't referred to in a good way.. The ones mentioned in Phil 3:2 about legalists and in Rev22:15 in combination with sorcerers seem to both ring a bell, so I'm praying over that right now. Couch back to front meaning end of rest, I think it's an active time of warfare as I've had (quite literally) had a time of rest.

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by firerose on Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:26 am

Dogs were considered quite unclean in Jesus time, and still are in much of the Middle East today. I remember reading once, that it is only in the west where dogs are considered companions or pets to be cared for. I just thought I would mention that. It seems from my perspective, in your heart you have a good interpretation of this dream. God bless you as you move out into your calling.

firerose

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by traveller on Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:26 pm

Thanks for that firerose!

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:02 am

Sponsored content