A few questions regarding prophetic words I have received

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A few questions regarding prophetic words I have received

Post by justblezzed on Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:32 pm

One more than one occassion I have been given the word that I was going to speak to groups of people. Also, that I would prophecy and do many other things in the kingdom of God. The thing is I want to do all that God has for me to I just try to picture these things and it seems like I will never get to these places. How do I get more boldness regarding the will of God for my life?

justblezzed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A few questions regarding prophetic words I have received

Post by gazis on Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:26 pm

Hi my name is Gary.
I have spoken to groups of people.And preached at Church quite alot.
God took me who was a very shy child.And now over time to a open person who craves to speak of him.Not my my own doing but hes.
To have a burning dissire to speak infront of people.
This i am still learning how to do and I always will be learning.
Life is a learning prosses.
YOU WILL GET TO THESE PLACES.
I my self have many many dreams that on a human scale are very large and would take alot of couarge to do.But in Gods eyes its not large.3 times whislt i have been seeking God with these dreams of mine. People have come up to me and said God told me to tell you to dream bigger.Now this blows my mind for i dream big very big yet he wants me to dream bigger.For me i find this hard and wonder how do i get there.Constantly these dreams are with me.How do i get there?This to concerns me.
Like it does with you and how you get to these places you stated.
Things take time. And its Gods time hes way.He knows your heart.
How do you get boldness?.You ask the lord for boldness.How did i be able to preach to people? and talk to groups I asked for boldness? Did God give me boldness?.Yeah sure i still Get a little scared sometimes when i speak.But what i have relised is im chosen by him as his child.Just like you are chosen by Him as his child..Yet you see Boldness comes with knowing who we are in Christ.And this to takes time.
I encourage you to read the scriputures and see what it says about you.You are more than enough in Christ.
Only recently I have been able to work in the Prothetic.Over the last two years.I have had no formal training .But I have listened to my brother and asked for advice for he works in the prothetic quite strongly.
Words that i have given i have seen come to past.
On my first couple of times at shareing a word with someone i found it very nerve breaking.But I thought well its encourageing anyway and its to lift them up why not it wont hurt.What have i got to lose than i thought well maybe no one else will share so i best do it.
Example i shared to someone i just meant they metioned nothing of what they liked.
This is the word i shared with her.I said to the girl that she is musically talentent. Id never meant the girl never new she played anything at all.Later I prayed about this and God instructed me thurther so i asked my mate for her email.I prayed some more about sending an email to someone i never ever meant and new nothing about and that God would lead me whilst i typed and shared more.
To cut a long story short I found out later some people seen her play came up to her and gave her the chance to release a cd.She now has a cd out.Or many more now.
Before this she started to play infront of a small group and had never done much at all.
Shew said to her friend if that person being me had nevered shared that word to me i would not of done any of this.And wouldnt got were i am.
You may ask why did i tell you this? well its a strory Of Gods love for his children.God took me over all those years from a shy kid to a person who loves to encourage people.To share that one very word with that person.All because of love.he wanted to show her that he cares for her.He wanted to bless her because of who she is, Gods child.To show her a little more of hes love.So she could minister with her gifts and talents through music to others.To share hes love.He also blessed me in the prosses of sharing.Because of who he is.
OOO there is so much we dont see yet God sees all.He sees the big picture.
I could tell so many storys like this.
But plese understand the reason i tell you its not about me.Its all about Him.
Please see among what i Have said that its Only through God things can happen.
You asked for advice well its only through him we become bold.
Some people see boldness as wrong.But if its Boldness in Christ now thats a totally diffrent story.
So here somes points to remember.

1.Boldness comes from God.So we ask for it.
2.Relise Its God in us who works.Relise who you are in Christ.
3. To over come fear we need to break through a paper wall.We think its SO BIG and hard like cement. But to God its just a tiny Thin paper wall.
4.Take hes hand and step through it with him.
5.God sees the big picture.
6.And the most important is to pray pray pray.

Also he gives you the disires of your heart.
Focus on him lean on him come to him spend time with him.RElax in him.Just sit with him.Draw near to him, and hell draw near to you he craves your attention for you are hes child and he delights in you.
He will speak and you will know what to do.
I hope this finds some comfort for you.Be blessed.Gods smiling at you.

gazis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justblezzed on Sat Oct 31, 2009 6:08 am

Thank you very much for your words of wisdom and for taking the time to share. It it greatly appreciated and also confirmation. Have a truly blessed day. I pray God blesses you to walk in higher in the things of God and blesses you with all the desires of your heart for being a blessing to me.

justblezzed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gazis on Sat Oct 31, 2009 2:43 pm

Thankyou very much.
I prayed for you yesterday and i will contiune to pray for you.

gazis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:51 pm

People have come up to me and said God told me to tell you to dream bigger.Now this blows my mind for i dream big very big yet he wants me to dream bigger.For me i find this hard and wonder how do i get there.

I know what you mean! I have been told the SAME thing. I was told that I've been asking God for crumbs and He wants to give me LOAVES! I'm like "What?!" Now I know I have "Eagle Size" dreams and desires and yet He says I'm only asking for crumbs. WOW!!!!!!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Virtuous on Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:52 pm

By the way..you gave very sound wisdom! All I can say is di-do!

Virtuous

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gazis on Tue Nov 03, 2009 2:00 am

Hello Virtuous. Yes our God is so Awesome.
HHAHAH our God is so Big.

gazis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:00 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top