Dream Of Going Back to Old Job

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dream Of Going Back to Old Job

Post by Dreamer on Sat Sep 20, 2008 2:09 am

I had A dream that I was at my old job, filling out my application and W2 forms, The supervisor was showing me around and the same people was there. The Dream was so clear and the people I worked with was looking at me and the one's that treated me bad and lied on me could not look at me, they either turn there face or looked down so that they would not look at me, The supervisor show me my cubicle which was the same cubicle before I left and then I saw my self walking thru the company leading to the breakroom and saying hello to everyone that I had not seen in a long time and then I awoke.

I do not understand why I was there because I fell and fractured my hand and hurt my back about 10mos ago. I was on workerscomp and never came back, I never rec any unemployement, It was a bad 10mos for me And also in the dream I was wondering why I was there.
I looked puzzled

Please Help
Dreamer flower

PS: I donot want to go back to that JOB

Last edited by Dreamer on Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Repost-Dream of Going Back to Old Job)

Dreamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dream Of Going Back to Old Job

Post by Desiree (Starpop) on Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:21 pm

I wonder if there are some things that you have to do or are going through that you don't particularly like? Also, has there been any past issues (either with job or people) that have recently come up? pray on what I've said
smooches
desiree

Desiree (Starpop)
Supporting Member/Moderator
Supporting Member/Moderator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:59 pm

hi there,i have had a similar experiance,is it possable that the dream could be an expression of a underlieing fear or anxiety that the job brought to your life?having difficult work relationships/enviroments add significant stress to a already stressful situation,perhaps its like facing workplace giants again.pretty tough if youve already been thru the mill with an injery to recover from,maybe get some prayer with someone and agree together to cut any ties/cords that may be binding to that job/people.perhaps also to ask the lord for a door of opertunity to be open for you praying D

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:19 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top