funeral an ressuerection,,,,,,,

View previous topic View next topic Go down

funeral an ressuerection,,,,,,,

Post by dreamster on Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:25 pm

i was bak at my church wher i grew up,,ther wasa funeral goin on,,i saw 2 human leg bones that belonged 2 someone who died awhile bak,,they were bare except 4 a small amount of sinue,,ugh i moved them,,i kood feel them ugh,,the funeral finished an i went outside,,a man i thort i knew wanted 2 pray 4 me about ma finances,,we went in2 a feild tha grass was long i had2 walk over blackberry branches,,very prikly,,he prayed 4 me an i went on my way,,i was walkin along a footpath i came 2 a ka,,a ute,,it was worn an ugly condition,,i knew tha guy who owned it,,in tha passenger seat wasa skeleton,,eeekkk,i kinda freaked,,but it was in pieces,,ther was stuff frm the funeral of this person on the floor of the truck,,the guy who owneed the truk koodnt deal wiv the death of this sibling,,i called 2 him an said i wood fix it,[,i dont kno how ]then i felt i shood put the skeleton bak 2 getha,,i put the big leg bone in2 the smaller leg bone,,it kinda went 2getha by itself,,alla sudden i felt god wiv me,,not in a kooky way but likea fatha /son situation,,2getha we were gonna rebuid this person,,i then put the knee cap on ,an felt god holding it in place,,the body was in a sitting posotion,,all bare bones,,i looked away 4 a moment,,and wen i turned ma head bak the skeleton was completely covered wiv flesh and skin,,i was speechless,,but it had no hair?? i woke up cos i was sooooo amazed,,wow,,,

Last edited by dreamster on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:17 am; edited 1 time in total

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: funeral an ressuerection,,,,,,,

Post by True Flight on Wed Oct 21, 2009 7:34 pm

Revival of Isreal as shown in Ezekiel 37:1.
Valley of the dry bones

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:06 pm

WOW Dreamy!!!! I agree with TF...the scripture of the valley of dry bones came to my mind as well. It seems as though God is comforting you by letting you know that he is with you while things are coming together for you.

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:07 pm

i can see that T F,, ,,,um yes sweety,,it was amazin,,i wonda wats gonna happen,,

a merry heart, does good likea medicene, [ new international dee version,NIDV]

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jadams on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:09 pm

I think the only thing you should be doing D is trust that God is with you during this time. Just expect him to move in your life...and he will. Congrats!

Jadams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Delightful soul on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:24 pm

Hi Dreamster,

It is obvious it is about breathing new life into areas that seemed dead or non existent.

I think the first bones you see represent perhaps 2 years? (2 bones) or either time passing since you felt you had life in maybe your work life or finances???
Could the blackberry prickly bushes mean that it has been tough for you to even pray about this???

Could God be encourageing you and giving you a strategy about how to rebuild your finances.

Maybe the hair missing means you are not finished yet with your plans but nearly there.

Also too, the fact that it was a bit deterring to you, may mean that it will be a messy process that you may not like at first but God is there helping you every step of the way.

Blessings,

Claire

Delightful soul
Mighty Member
Mighty Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:28 pm

t u jmmy,,ok,,nice 2 see u,,, um clare some grt points ther 2 ponda,t u,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:28 am

Speak and Declare,
That is what you need to do over all your dead dreams
Because they are coming back to life!
Not by might But by the power of my spirit Says the Lord.
Remember He is the one that gives power to increase.
May the Lord Bless You and Keep you..
I hear and see drops of rain over you..the rain is coming!

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:54 am

ohhhhhh thats significant m/b...wow,,i get u bro,, t u

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:46 am

I just want to add my agreement to this as further confirmation. As I read the dream immediately the valley of dry bones came up in my heart. God said to Ezekiel, "Son of man, can these bones live?" (Ezekiel 37:3, "And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.") That's the question the Lord is asking you right now. "Can these bones live?" You have several areas in your life right now that could be considered dead and dry. But God is asking you, "Can these bones live?" Ezekiel was wise to answer, "God You know..." He didn't speak any unbelief, even though he was looking at a very dead, very dry situation. Then God began to direct him..."Prophesy! Prohesy unto these dry bones and say unto them O, ye dry bones HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD." (Ezekiel 37:4-5, "Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD. 5 Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:") As Ezekiel prohesied life entered into the bones. This is EXACTLY what God has planned for you. But it will be done unto you according to your faith. What is your answer to the Lord? Can these bones live? As a man thinketh in his heart so is he. (Proverb 23:7, "For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he:") If the answer is "yes"...then prohesy! Prohesy the Word of the Lord over the dry bones in your life and the Spirit of God will breathe new life into them, and they will be resurrected and made new. Hallelujah!

Blessings,

Sandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Cholette on Thu Oct 22, 2009 4:06 pm

PREACH SANDRA DEEEEEE!!!!!! P-R-E-A-C-H!!!!!

God is waiting on You Dreamz...He is waiting on YOU!!!!!!!! The power is inside of you, so tell the dry bones in your life to LIVE...

Do not fight FOR victory, but fight FROM THE PLACE of victory. Jesus has ALREADY won the battle!

Cholette

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:39 pm

t u sandy,,uve confirmed alotta thangs,,u sure r gifted,, ..um sweety,,im blabin 2 god as big as i can,, t u,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Oct 23, 2009 5:54 am

I'm glad you were blessed, Dreamy.

Back to top Go down

Post by princessdelia on Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:43 pm

Start speaking to ur dead bones D! Start speaking dear bro!!

princessdelia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:39 pm

im tryin ..p/d...t u,,,

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Christa on Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:46 pm

You are never alone. Never ever never ever ever never. The Holy Spirit walks with you arm in arm until the day that he drops you off to your Bridegroom. Holy Spirit picks you up and carries you when the long and narrow path makes you weary. You are never alone. Say "Holy Spirit Come," then be silent until His presence manifests. Holy Spirit is good company.

There's nothing scarier to the devil than a Christian that is backed up against a wall. When we've expired all of our tactics, we have nothing else to do than to cry out to our Savior, Jesus Christ. Joyce Meyer said that the most precious times of her life was when she was poor because she had to rely on the Lord Jesus to revive not only her finances, but her faith. She says that she misses those times because she had to trust God for everything. The more trials we have, the more dangerous we are to the devil. He wants to take us out. I pray for a gift of holy laughter over you right now. I pray that the angels come and tickle you right now. That you are blessed with a long season of joy and laughter starting right now. Amen. God bless you D.

Christa

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamster on Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:16 pm

t u darlin,,ur words r soo true,, blees u indeed,,xxxD

dreamster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:23 pm