3 DREAMS ALL WITHIN A FEW DAYS OF EACH OTHER

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 DREAMS ALL WITHIN A FEW DAYS OF EACH OTHER

Post by justblezzed on Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:33 am

Hello I am new to this forum not sure how it works exactly but I have had three dreams all within a few days of one another and each has similar symbols. Perhaps you could help me interpret them?

The first one I went to my Pastor's house with a sister from church. We sat on the couch when we went there and she held their new baby (2 months old).The Pastor and his wife sat on a couch behind us. As she began to give the baby to me I felt like the 1st lady was not going to let me hold her and sure enough before I could even get the baby in my hands to hold her the 1st lady was up and taking the baby from me. Then I got up and was going to go down the hall but stopped to ask the Pastor a question about other churches in the area which ones would he recommend then he go really nasty and said he does not know. So then I left the house and was outside looking for my car and while I was looking the Pastor and his wife got in their car and left.

The second dream I was at work as usual doing what I usually do in the classroom working with the teacher and kids. All of a sudden the teacher snaps on me and tells me to stop doing what I was doing. Which shocked me because I wasn't doing anything different from any other day. So I asked her did she want me to leave she said yes you can go. When I got outside I realized I needed her keys to get my stuff out of her other classroom. So I went back in the classroom to ask for the keys and she said I would have to wait until she finished.

The third dream I was looking at new houses but I had a baby with me in a car seat. As I was going up the stairs I dropped the baby. When I dropped the baby the Pastor came out and he was kind of frantic because he thought it was his baby girl. He asked is she okay. I said yes she is because I had already picked the baby up and she was fine. As he got closer and saw it was not his baby he kind of relaxed but still asked again is the baby okay I said yes.

justblezzed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 3 DREAMS ALL WITHIN A FEW DAYS OF EACH OTHER

Post by True Flight on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:18 pm

I get the feeling that your spiritual growth, has out grown the church your in.
God gives you a gift and they try to take it away, or they try to tell you not to use it yet.
It seem's your trying to get out of there, but there a bit controlling.
The leader in the church seem's to be more suportive, then the congrigation.
Its allmost like you have gone Penticostal on them.
Welcome to my world.

Keep praying about this and watch for that reacuring theme in your dreams.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by justblezzed on Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:40 pm

Thank you for your response to my inquiry. I'm not quite sure what you mean with the I've gone Penticostal on them though. Could you explain that?

justblezzed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by True Flight on Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:20 pm

I'm using Pentecostal in a bit of a generic way.
Most people and Churches tend not to believe in Gods power. They say they do, but there is no evidence of it. So I'm thinking if your belief has brought you to believe in Dreams and Interpretation of dreams, your in a position of belief out of there comfort zone. And if you add in hearing Gods voice, laying on of hands, speaking in tongues, manifestation of demons, etc... you could be way, way out of there comfort zone.

Keep in mind these are my thoughts, If it doesn't bare witness in your spirit, then just keep praying for God to reveal the answer.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:20 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top