Jewish Menorah, an Elephant, a Lamb, and A Cow (PLEASE HELP)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jewish Menorah, an Elephant, a Lamb, and A Cow (PLEASE HELP)

Post by cmrobinson on Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:07 pm

Greetings, In the wonderful name of Jesus Christ---

I am looking for some help in interpreting this dream. It is with my humble prayers that someone will be able to help me interpret this one. I just don't seem to have a clue.

In this dream I was exiting a house, and as I exited the house there was nothing but green pastures all around me. There was so much green vegetation and there were no other houses or anything in contact. It was like a huge, big open field that was so peaceful. It was almost like I had entered a new world. The sun was shining and I remember seeing it radiate all the greenery. As I looked up there was a huge billboard in the middle of the field, but it was no ordinary billboard. On this billboard there was a beautiful gold menorah with 3 candle lights lit. Above the candle light that was shining in the middle was a lamb, above the candle light to the left of the lamb was an elephant, and above the candle light on the right side of the lamb was a cow. I remember beholding this billboard in the dream and I was baffled by it. Then I woke up.

Could someone PLEASE help!!! I feel that this dream truly means something. If someone could help me interpret it I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much!

-Chris from North Carolina

Last edited by cmrobinson on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:33 am; edited 1 time in total

cmrobinson

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jewish Menorah, an Elephant, a Lamb, and A Cow (PLEASE HELP)

Post by traveller on Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:35 pm

Just a question: what does the sun mean to you as you've written it with a capital letter?

traveller

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 21, 2009 5:11 am

Read in the bible the old temple laying
and you will see this picture better.
Salomon Disecrated the temple when He put all kind of figures of other gods near the Holy of Holies.. Where the menorah Sits.
The menorah was the only light before entering the Holy of Holies.
Same like you the elephant is in that place.
And it is huge..and it does not need to be there.this is a huge load you are been carrying and avoiding to comfront.
You are in your prayers in the right place,but if you do not have access to the Holy of holies is because first you have to deal with this.
God can not to dwell where other things are occuping his space.
God is aware of your sacrifaces and all is ready,but in order to be accepted you have to get rid of the animal that does not belong to that place.
and then the sacrificial ceremony will be accepted it..
May the Lord Bless you and Keep You.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:10 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top