Snake bite , running , logs ,shallow water,rocks

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Snake bite , running , logs ,shallow water,rocks

Post by Monique on Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:37 pm

I typed this dream yesterday 3 times and still didnt get it up.. I dreamed it yesterday morning

I was in the wood and we was getting ready to walk on rocks over a like shallow water and this person went first and then I went to step on rock and I saw a snake in the water curled up sleep right before the rock. Im thinking ( I got to be careful ) So we started walking and walking and come to logs that we had to walk and I see snake and I keep going. Then we running and some logs are on wires swinging and im still running. ( Short version) The person in front of me stopped and I stopped I look down at my right foot and had on boots and saw a snake with its mouth open dead not curled eyes closed. (Thinking he dead)We started back running .

Then something brought my attention to my foot. I looked at it and raised my foot up barefeet and I see a snake bite. Voice said why you didn't tell me . I said I didn't no. Im thinking or said I better be immune to this sh$t . So we still running . I no I gotta make it , my chest was tighting up I gotta get there. We was running on logs swinging , rocks, logs in water and still see snakes in places and finally made it through .

Made through this gate and more logs and snakes ( think it was a gate) It was a opening to a city or something with buildings

This man was sitting in a chair writing at a desk looking down. I said I was bit by a snake .. He got on a walky talky or a radio and he said I have a lady she been bit by a snake she need help now. He stood up I thought they was sending a helicopter or something but he said walk up those stairs and through the door. So off I go... Get up stairs and I see another snake and he was dead with mouth open and eyes closed and not curled up. I was watching this snake and knocked on door.. and step back.. the open door and the door was getting smaller and im like Imm a have to go through this door ( im scared of tight places,room, closed spaces, dark places i can't do it , i will not go through it . But, I was going this time already made my mine up.

She stuck her head out and said " The other Door Hunny" and was pointing over there to the right . This door was also on the right of the stairs .

I was bagging down the stairs and notice it was the back door.

But I made it.. lol

I didn't wake up scared , sweating , or anything

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Snake bite , running , logs ,shallow water,rocks

Post by True Flight on Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:39 pm

Stop worrying, God is fighting your battles.

True Flight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Monique on Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:21 am

Praise God , Thank You Jesus.

Monique

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:08 pm

Sponsored content